Dont we Indians need the Stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilesh

Journeyman
The Americans have got sites like newegg.com where they sell Ti4200's for prices like 95$!!.Dont we Indians have any sites like this from where we can buy graphic cards ,motherboards etc etc etc.but please dont count in sites like bazee.com.we need a site which is totally devoted to computer hardware,from where we can buy stuff for amazing prices. :)

and by the way Darklord congratulations!!!!!!!!!ive never seen a guy who has overclocked his processor that much!!! 8)

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Well first of all thanx a lot.

Now coming to the issue of online deals,i am happy to let you know that me & some of my friends are launching a new website,www.tech-arena.com

Initially it will have a forum and some general info,reviews tests,previews....

According to the response we get,we plan to offer deals in hardware products. :wink:

OP
N

nikhilesh

Journeyman
yep i know that

yeah ive bin tryin to log on to that site for ages since ive seen it in the forum.i thought it was launched but still under construction.but since it has not released yet................... please do put online hardware buying in the site with tremendous discounts!!that should be the first thing you should do.because some nutcases here(vizag) are trying to fool people by selling an XFX geforce4 mx 440(64mb)for 5000 bucks and 128 MB for 15000 bucks!! and they also say that intel 875 PBZ has not yet released in India(canterwood). :evil:

busyanuj

In the zone
nikhilesh said:
The Americans have got sites like newegg.com where they sell Ti4200's for prices like 95$!!.Dont we Indians have any sites like this from where we can buy graphic cards ,motherboards etc etc etc.but please dont count in sites like bazee.com.we need a site which is totally devoted to computer hardware,from where we can buy stuff for amazing prices. :)

and by the way Darklord congratulations!!!!!!!!!ive never seen a guy who has overclocked his processor that much!!! 8)

opening an online site devoted totally to computer hardware is the need of the day, but considering the practical aspect, how many people will actually be willing to pay online and purchase comp hardware that also poses the risk of being manhandled during transaction?

prathapml

Broken In
Right about that - also, how big is the local market really in India?
Its only just a few thousands of people (really?) who have the money and are willing to spend on premium components for their PCs - the commercial establishments always look for sweet deals and best bargains (alongside support, of course).

walking-techie

Journeyman
busyanuj said:
nikhilesh said:

opening an online site devoted totally to computer hardware is the need of the day, but considering the practical aspect, how many people will actually be willing to pay online and purchase comp hardware that also poses the risk of being manhandled during transaction?

i SUPPORT UR VIEWPOINT NOT MANY PEOPLE WILL BUY SUCH PRODUCTS ONLINE, THEY WANT TO DISCUSS IT ON HAND WITH SOME LIVE PERSON SEE THE ACTUAL PIECE, AND IF THEY DO BUY THEN THEY NEED ASSURANCE THAT THEIR ONLINE PERSONAL INFO SUBMITTED IS SECURED BY ALL MEANS,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom