dont u think that koutons, charlie outlaw and cotton county r cheating us

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
arre bhai marketing ki bhi koi limit honi chahiye .aisa thode hi hai ki aaj 100 Rs /Kilogram aur kal 25 Rs /kilogram.

amol48

Searching...
utsav said:
arre bhai marketing ki bhi koi limit honi chahiye .aisa thode hi hai ki aaj 100 Rs /Kilogram aur kal 25 Rs /kilogram.

are bhai agar tujhe pasand nahi to tu mat ja na.... tujhe problem kya hai ? Peolple like you will buy a CRAP from Nike even if it is priced 1000 Buck$ !!

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
amol48 said:
are bhai agar tujhe pasand nahi to tu mat ja na.... tujhe problem kya hai ? Peolple like you will buy a CRAP from Nike even if it is priced 1000 Buck$ !!
just compare the quality of a nike product and koutons product.i will stop posting in this thread if u find the quality of koutons better.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
The_Devil_Himself said:
Dude koutons is nowhere near nike.Nike products have a class of their own.They make the best shoes out there.
You get what you pay for.....thats as simple as i can put it.:) Nobody is forcing you buy their products.....Like it....find the price reasonable...buy it...otherwise move on

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I think the company must be thinking this way:

Initially they puposely put high prices and invest in marketing so that they can create a 'BRAND' image in the general public.Public also thinks that higher the price,greater its quality will be.MOst of the people take their price as a shock and forget to analyse the quality.

Once they establish their BRAND image,they reduce their prices greatly.The customer(who has a prejudice that the garments are of higher quality) thinks that he must take benefit of this oppurtunity as he is getting such as REPUTED brand at ordinary price.Ans here is how his prejudice costs him!

go4saket

Wrong buddy... Once they establish their brand name, they will slowly remove all their offers. Till that time we will get used to their high priced tags. So they will easily be able to sell their so called branded stuff at the high costs...

enticer86

Stay Silent!
gud to c such business sense among fellow techies
the thing is tht the costs are indeed pretty low- its only excise and Vat/sales tax tht increases the prices, ultimately burdening the innocent consumer.

By the introduction of Cenvat and the yet-to-be-effected GST Act, the prices wud see further declines. No businessman wud cut the MRP of any product, thus these discounts :)

amol48

Searching...
The_Devil_Himself said:
Dude koutons is nowhere near nike.Nike products have a class of their own.They make the best shoes out there.

Dude I am not comparing quality of nike and koutons.. But what i found is that many times during SALE and discount seasons many of even Nike's products are uselesss Craps... But people just blindly go fir as they have Nike logo !!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^I have seen such products.Nike logoed sneakers selling for Rs.100 wtf.but they are fakes dude and I wan't talking about them.I meant Nike products are value for money thats it and if you happen to have enough money then go for them.

int86

You'r Born Free
Yes, who cares . Recently opened Koutons oulet at my location saved some bucks for my family this puja season. I even presented a T-shirt to my friend who accopanied me.

amol48

Searching...
what's great bout koutons is that they are opening their stores in cities with population as less as 2 Lakhs.... where brands like Nike, adidas will never think to do so... And people in these cities think that koutons is a big brand (as it's international) and voila !! that's what these guys want !!

DebojitGotBadDVD

Professional Audio Expert
The_Devil_Himself said:
Agreed, lekin yaar, cost factor bhi toh hai na. Koutons is very affordable for a vast majority. I have few Van Heusens and a few Koutons. Although I like my VHs a lot, I find Koutons very good. They have different categories.....the ones in 350-500 range are very good in my opinion. Yahaan Kanpur mein Koutons bahut bikta hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom