Don't buy Exatt Broadband, they are CHEATS

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
This is my letter to the Exatt Broadband over their under-satisfactory service.
Hello,
To whom it concerns,
My username is "rohanshenoy", resident of Thane(E) connecting through Intech Boardband.

I have been experiencing slow(almost nil) downloads speeds especially during night hours. I cannot load even a single plain HTML page. Complaint ID=4043.

I have been complaining for the last 3 days consecutively and still face the problem. Every day I get the same reply as "I have forwarded the complaint to technical team" but your technical team doesn't seem to bother about it. I have not received neither relief nor any communication from any representative of your technical team.

You are REQUESTED to solve my problem at earliest or there will be no option for me other than to take a refund, switch to another ISP, and advice people in my locality, forums and blogs against your service.

Please understand that I will not beg for the internet connection, for which I have PAID FULL IN ADVANCE. You aren't giving it FREE that you can throw whatever you feel like.

This is my last communication in this matter as I am fed up of even talking to your CC execs.

-Rohan Shenoy

The problem was that I was getting getting almost no download speed during the night hours. I complained to them for 3 days consecutively but they didn't seem to bother.

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Ya but its a also a bit costly esp for unlimited plans.
My avg monthly usage is about 1.7 GB which will be very expensive according to MTNL tariff.

din

Tribal Boy
Hmm, I am using BSNL (1350 UL Plus scheme, before it was 900 UL Plus) and VSNL (256 infinity) connections. Both are ok so far. No major issues.

MTNL does not have UL plans ?

din

Tribal Boy
Ohhh that sux big time.

I never knew that, I thought all plans are very similar between BSNL and MTNL.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
MTNL is the best among those options.I have used Pace "The sh*t" net & trust me they are even worse than Exatt.Sify is another rip-off.My request if don't gor for any of these crap cable "broadband" providers as they don't even know the definition of broadband.I have been using MTNL satisfactorily since past 5 months.I have to admit my initial brush with it's service was pathetic but that again was my fault as I had connected it via USB & that's the reason I was getting frequent disconnections.Now since I switched to LAN connection it rarely has any downtime.Once you are connected then rest assured it won't drop out.Download speeds are pretty stable too.Get the NU849 plan & it will be more than enough.Trust me.;)

Apart from the CC,which is non-existent,this would be the best choice.You'll probably have to wait for the connection as the availability of the ports in your area is also a concern.I had to wait for a month and a half before I got mine.:(

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
@ rohan shenoy

MTNL would be the best option i guess.
You should definitely drag them to the consumer forum. Deficiency in services is taken up with a lot of seriousness these days. You should sue them if nothing satisfactory happens !

adi007

Youngling
OMG :shock:
MTNL is very costly...
Earlier i used to critize BSNL but now I love BSNL....at 500 rs we will get 2.5 GB +night time UL 2 MBps connection
BS MTNL ...

Triband sucks too.
WTH!!IT DOESNT!!
MTNL is the best among those options.I have used Pace "The sh*t" net & trust me they are even worse than Exatt.Sify is another rip-off.My request if don't gor for any of these crap cable "broadband" providers as they don't even know the definition of broadband.I have been using MTNL satisfactorily since past 5 months.I have to admit my initial brush with it's service was pathetic but that again was my fault as I had connected it via USB & that's the reason I was getting frequent disconnections.Now since I switched to LAN connection it rarely has any downtime.Once you are connected then rest assured it won't drop out.Download speeds are pretty stable too.Get the NU849 plan & it will be more than enough.Trust me.;)

Apart from the CC,which is non-existent,this would be the best choice.You'll probably have to wait for the connection as the availability of the ports in your area is also a concern.I had to wait for a month and a half before I got mine.:(

Yea that plan rocks!!!Here in Delhi it is 749NU with 1.25 GB daytime DL limit and 12-8 Unlimited Downloading.Same applies for Mumbai but it is 100 rs costlier i.e. 849.I download from RS and get 250+ K speeds and can easily DL 5.5 -6GB /night.
@Rohan-I think you must get this plan.Bang For Buck!!

OMG :shock:
MTNL is very costly...
Earlier i used to critize BSNL but now I love BSNL....at 500 rs we will get 2.5 GB +night time UL 2 MBps connection
BS MTNL ...
What the hell are you talking about?
In BSNL 500 Plan you get:
2.5GB daytime limit
2-8 Ul DL

In MTNL 749/849 you get:
1.25 GB daytime limit
BUT 12-8 UL DL (which just pawns every other plan except 2M UL which costs 20K/month)LOL!

adi007

Youngling
What the hell are you talking about?
In BSNL 500 Plan you get:
2.5GB daytime limit
2-8 Ul DL

In MTNL 749/849 you get:
1.25 GB daytime limit
BUT 12-8 UL DL (which just pawns every other plan except 2M UL which costs 20K/month)LOL!
i know that we get UL from 2-8PM but the thing is 1.25 GB is not enough for many people
Take for example me i used to just browse and my usage went up to 2.4 GB..
I have installed every ad,image,flash, and many kinds of blocker in my FF and even then the usage is 2+ GB
so 1.25 Gb is not enough...
and your UL is just 2 hours ahead of us
But see the cost 749/849 and 500

There for we can say that BSNL is cheaper and best when compared to MTNL

Top Bottom