Domain with a free webspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does GoDaddy or eNom provide free webspace upon domain registration?

I'm looking for a registrar/service which provides free webspace (of course! no matter how small it may be) with a domain registration for or less than $10 per year. Payment thru PayPal is preferred and obviously featured control panel is a must.

I've already done an extensive search on the web regarding this, yet unsatisfied. I think it will be really convenient to people like me who're to set up a small. All detailed responses are welcomed.

gowtham

Journeyman
^^ godaddy doesnt support any free space, but has it as an extra option. Basic .com domain package consists of around 9.5$/yr its awesome for domians. i am using it at *geeks-live.com dont know about its hosting though.

OP
G

gearShifts

oops!
^^ godaddy doesnt support any free space, but has it as an extra option. Basic .com domain package consists of around 9.5$/yr its awesome for domians. i am using it at *geeks-live.com dont know about its hosting though.

You're page is awasome man! So it's registered at godaddy? Where do you host?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@gearShifts
You can host FREE with www.x10hosting.com. If you choose the Ad-free plan then you'll get 300MB storage and if you choose the Ad-Enhanced plan, you'll get 700MB+ storage.

Edit: You have to login into their forum every 2 weeks else your account gets suspended and after 1 week it gets deleted.

Last edited:

gowtham

Journeyman
@naveen_reloaded and @gearShifts
tnx both of u guys!! i really worked hard for that one. i host that on my own server ( rather my uncles) sot its pretty fast. anyways is it really that good??......

coz i dont have many visitors. dont know whats wrong with my site thought? did u check the forum? its very good. though i am the most active one there.anwyas guys once again tnx for ur compliments!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom