Domain set up. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
Hi,

I purchased a www.OffersIndia.info domain today and I want to setup that for my site which is at www.OffersIndia.xtreemhost.com. Now I want to setup Add-on domain in my free hosting account. I have a folder called "htdocs" in root directory where all the original files are located. After creating an Add-on domain a new folder is named "OffersIndia.info" is created in the root directory.
My problem is what URL should i give in my domain transfer so as to get this new folder as directory and not my original one.

e.g. www.OffersIndia.xtreemhost.com/____ ?? (or anything else)
Also what URL should I place in my original "htdocs" index.html file so that it re-directs to this new address.
please help me guy, I am pissed off. Have been trying since last three hours. :( THANKS for reading this atleast !!

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
First you have posted this in wrong section. Second, you have to ask your webmaster for this.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
well ya sorry for posting in wrong section. But i was bit tensed to didn't think much. It should have been in QnA section..

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
dude, if u really want it working then i can help u in managing the domain by my side. For this to happen, u hv to point ur NameServers to -

ns0.xname.org
ns1.xname.org
ns2.xname.org
ns0.vcsweb.com
ns1.vcsweb.com
ns2.afraid.org

If you do this; then i can mange all your subdomains, etc.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
well I have finished with that already.. my problem is I don't know URL of my new directory..and hence I am able to redirect to my new folder ..

Status
Not open for further replies.