Does Nokia 6030 suuport data cable transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeshiv

Right off the assembly line
Hi everyone,

I wonder if you can help me, I have a dire situation in which I need to extract sms messages from my nokia 6030.

I am in the middle of a custody case at the moment and have evidence within the phone in the form of txt messages which if used in court could greatly help my case however I cannot seem to find a way to get them off of the phone - my lawyer says if I can get them off the phone into some other format then she may be able to use them in our favour - please if anyone can help at all - it could make all the difference in getting access to my children :(

pravardhan

Guys, all you need is a correct PL-2303 driver, which i got it in the orkut community of Nokia 6030.

This phone is Nokia S40 Series UI and DOESN'T support sis files.

We can extract sms using Oxygen Phone Manager & send sms using Mobius.

I liked this set for its super data cable connectivity & i loaded 14 games & 3 applications and few ringtones, themes & wallpapers in just 2.1MB

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
lolz! ppl I found back my lost driver cd ! yey! SO , if anybody needs the driver or such, I can upload and sent it to ye all! Just to inform u. Though , the link I gave in the last pages will work fine.!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Hi everyone,

I wonder if you can help me, I have a dire situation in which I need to extract sms messages from my nokia 6030.

I am in the middle of a custody case at the moment and have evidence within the phone in the form of txt messages which if used in court could greatly help my case however I cannot seem to find a way to get them off of the phone - my lawyer says if I can get them off the phone into some other format then she may be able to use them in our favour - please if anyone can help at all - it could make all the difference in getting access to my children :(
maybe sent the SMS to some other phone which has facility of transferring.

cyberzook

Journeyman
I bought a CA-45 cable which claims to connect my 6060 to my pc. It cost me Rs 100. The phone is not getting detected from nokia pc suite. The data cable came with a cd. I haven't tried the s/w in there. My basic purpose is to save the sms s inside the phone. Any body with previous experience in this?

pravardhan

The Data cable works only with a correct driver & MobiMB or Oxygen Phone manager software.

For the driver go to the Nokia 6030 community in ORKUT & search for the full suite for this mobile. The cable & drivers are same & it also works for Nokia 2626.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Right. I am not sure about oxygen phone manager, but it works fine with MobiMB Mobile Media browser :D . the Cd given to you has the required Drivers. You should install that driver ( for XP or vista ) to get the cable detected by MobiMB :D for further queries feel free to write :D

STChoudhary

lolz! ppl I found back my lost driver cd ! yey! SO , if anybody needs the driver or such, I can upload and sent it to ye all! Just to inform u. Though , the link I gave in the last pages will work fine.!
Dear Thor
I am in need of the CD (s/w) for 6030 and I would be gratefull if you cud send me the same at sanjayc_5856@yahoo.com
thanks and regards
ST Choudhary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom