Does India need a revolution?

Revolution or not?

• Yes, we desperately need a revolution that gets us rid of this stupid democratic government.

Votes: 48 73.8%
  • No, I'm happy with the things as they are.

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Cannot say. I don't vote.

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
@mediator
In the same post 203 second para says abt suffering in congress era, and asking "Why didn't we witness so much misery in BJP's era?", and also says abt peace in bjp rule in an earlier post,but to me suffering is equal, so i denied tat peace was ter in bjp rule in post 206.But who made mockery of this single post is another story.Ends here

mediator

Technomancer
Max. peace doesn't mean that the country was at "total" peace. It doesn't mean "everybody" was happy! Its in a relative context.
Neways its better on ur part now! :)

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Well bad news for BJP supporters , BJP lost its Fort , and the loss of BJP will continue in Coming days , certainly will be wiped out from India , So we need to think for other alternatives ......

Revolution will start but from Lower end ,

sadabakwas

Right off the assembly line
bjp is history... why even bring that up?

Yamaraj said:
Are you a Bangladeshi?
Aww... you poor thing... I never knew you were looking for a Bangladeshi date :eek:

No, I'm not Bangladeshi (sorry :() , but I do know a couple of Bangladeshis that I think I can set you up with. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

karmanya

Journeyman
India needs change, people are suffering, a revolution is neccessary, and most indians are on the brink.
*tides.wordpress.com/2007/03/06/india-poised-campaign-by-times-of-india-video/
check out this link for the india poised campaign by TOI, one of the few good things that TOI-let paper has done.
I agree thoroughly. though this vid may have been created for a wierd advertising purpose the message it delivers is noble

sadabakwas

Yamaraj said:
Then stop pretending so, and don't post unless you have something positive to contribute.

You son of a Bush! YOU stop posting, your posts are freakishly stupid anyway!

mediator

Technomancer
@bakwas : Please post something relevant and opposite to the meaning of ur username if u really can instead of flaming fellow members here! This is not a place to show ur skills in abusing others and show how and under what circumstances u were brought up and nourished.

karmanya

Journeyman
Son of bush? that's the stupidest, laziest and weirdest insult i have ever seen someone use

yes we need a revolution and yes we definitely need better rulers, but dont be so cynical, its starting to happen. The only way to better leaders is through education. there is no point in goin after the present day voters,they have a fixed mindset which is often illogical, go after the kids, the 10 year olds, the 18 yr olds which are gonna vote for the first time- they need to be encouraged to break the shackles of society and think. that is slowly happening. essentially we need better teachers and better textbooks, we need people who teach cuz they want to and not because of money. the textbooks have already had some changes, but more is needed. So have hope, India is changing we just need to give it time.
But we cannot just sit on our asses and say yaar 20 yrs ke bad sabh kuch theek ho jayga.
though the change will take time, we need to carry the change through that time.

Last edited:

sadabakwas

^ and you are the stupidest, laziest and weirdest person i've ever come across.

...aur mediator ke bare me kuch nahi kaha jana hi uski jeet hai, bechara!

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
sadabakwas said:
You son of a Bush! YOU stop posting, your posts are freakishly stupid anyway!
Last time I checked, I was still an offspring of my own parents. But you're probably not familiar with the concept of a typical Indian family. Tell me, were you thrown out abandoned on streets by your father, when your mother ran away with a lesser man?

Reported your post. Next time, be polite and don't post in this thread if you so dislike it.

Go away.

sadabakwas

Yamaraj said:
Last time I checked, I was still an offspring of my own parents. But you're probably not familiar with the concept of a typical Indian family. Tell me, were you thrown out abandoned on streets by your father, when your mother ran away with a lesser man?
Exactly the kind of post I've come to expect from you. ^ ^ ^

Yamaraj said:
Bache, apni auqad me reh!

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
sadabakwas said:
Bache, apni auqad me reh!
Wow! I'm suddenly so afraid of you now. Can someone help me please?

If I were to start a revolution today, you would be the first victim of it.

sadabakwas

Yamaraj said:
If I were to start a revolution today, you would be the first victim of it.

Of course, what else would you want a revolution for? Sara bakwas isi par aake rukta hai. Apne dushmano se ladne ka koi aur tarika nahi mila tujhe?

Ooo, I have enemies, let me start a revolution and kill them all! Besharam kahinka!

karmanya

Journeyman
a revolution does not have to be violent. What do you mean the kind of post you came to expect from him? if you mean a rational, logical train of thought, shouldnt you expect that from everyone? or are you so blinded by your own stupidity that you expect the same from everyone else?. if yes then please refrain from posting in this forum. as they say "birds of a feather stick together"

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
sadabakwas said:
Besharam kahinka!
Oooh! That was so feminine. Allow me to apologize, fraulein, if you're one.

karmanya said:
yes we need a revolution and yes we definitely need better rulers, but dont be so cynical, its starting to happen. The only way to better leaders is through education. there is no point in goin after the present day voters,they have a fixed mindset which is often illogical, go after the kids, the 10 year olds, the 18 yr olds which are gonna vote for the first time- they need to be encouraged to break the shackles of society and think. that is slowly happening. essentially we need better teachers and better textbooks, we need people who teach cuz they want to and not because of money. the textbooks have already had some changes, but more is needed. So have hope, India is changing we just need to give it time.
But we cannot just sit on our asses and say yaar 20 yrs ke bad sabh kuch theek ho jayga.
though the change will take time, we need to carry the change through that time.
When I start thinking of our socio-political structure, and the so-called "democracy", nothing but filth comes to my mind. Do you really happen to believe that voting alone can curb the problems we're going through? Do the politicians really have the will to straighten the issues out? Or, are they busy creating problems themselves?

Do you seriously think that people like Sonia, Modi, Arjun, Togadia or Powar can make this country stronger and powerful within? I disagree, for all I see is this country being divided in sections and ruled by powerful and corrupt politicians. They have effectively divided us for their benefits, power and money.

Ordinary men and women don't even think about the issues, as their own problems and joys consume their little lives. But, at least some of us have to do the thinking and act on those. Otherwise, this motherland of ours will join the band of failed states like our neighbours.

The so-called economic development is nothing more than a hype, created by some with the aid of the US. Their goal is to attract investors to counter the pace of development of China. It's in the interest of US to keep the balance of power intact in South Asia, and China becoming a military and economic superpower without a threat is unacceptable to the Amrikaans.

What's your take on the issue?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom