Does E51 play MP4 Files ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Hello Guys I just bought E51. Now I am facing very strange problem. well First I let you know that E51 Records video in mp4 format and it can play that video too. but when I convert another videos to mp4 and try to play in phone it gives error and plays only audio. I checked and converted into exact settings in which it records video (same bitrate,frame rate,) but still it does not play. that is strange that it records and play mp4 (recorded in camera) but does not play other converted files. I am using xilisoft ultimate converter. using it from a long time and worked in all other phones. I have also tried many or say all variations of format but still no success But it plays 3gp videos without any problem and forgot I installed smart movie (latest version that support mp4) and it plays all mp4 files that I converted ..

So guys pls tell what is this ......

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
smart movie is allready playing it but my question is y Real player is not playing it . I reduced bitrate to 346 kbps (same as recorded video) but still it does not play. So I want to know that is it possible that it (real player) does not support mp4 files and only it can play recorded video.

or not then y real player is not playing.

rajhot

S60 rocks
smart movie is allready playing it but my question is y Real player is not playing it . I reduced bitrate to 346 kbps (same as recorded video) but still it does not play. So I want to know that is it possible that it (real player) does not support mp4 files and only it can play recorded video.

or not then y real player is not playing.
are yaar ...Real player will support only Real media,windows media & h.263 containers so try with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom