Does "All Out" work anymore? Mosquitos biting me all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I run that electric mosquito repellant liquid and I can even see fumes coming out of it when observed closely. But still mosquitos are always present in my room.

Does All out work nowadays? And I bought it from a wholesale store. So are there any chances of it being duplicate?

BTW which mosquito repellants do you use?

d1g1t

Stupid Member
<log from the IRC chatroom>
<hitboxx> wtf lolz => *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78896
<hitboxx> look at the threads these days
<gary4gar> lol
<gary4gar> i replied there
<d1g1t> step 1: install windows, 2: wait for BSOD 3. switch off all other lights 4. watch mosquitoes die
</log>

seriously, those mosquito coils seem to work better than the "mat" and liquid.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
^^^
lol, we were chatting about this on IRC
@d1g1t
why you posted it here?, man you breeched privacy:p
we will ban you:D
[Tutorial] How to connect to Digit IRC

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
I run that electric mosquito repellant liquid and I can even see fumes coming out of it when observed closely. But still mosquitos are always present in my room.
Thats evolution...a new species with resistance against these repellants is coming up...:D

indian_samosa

No longer here..
The best thing to do if you wanna kill those nasty mosquitos.... is to burn the good knight mats ... yes.... burn them ...but slowly ..let them fume ... works like a charm .... dont know if any effects on humans...

PS: Use the filled ones like normal ...and burn the used ones.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
mosquitos can develop resistence to the repellent, so my advice will be to use different repellent on alternate days.

Yeah its true that this time mosquitos are on rage, dunno but something bad is happening (this all climate change and other things), i hope everything is fine

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
mosquitos can develop resistence to the repellent, so my advice will be to use different repellent on alternate days.

Yeah its true that this time mosquitos are on rage, dunno but something bad is happening (this all climate change and other things), i hope everything is fine
global warming :sad:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
mosuitoes dont get repelled by these allouts. they never work!!. my suggestions.. just get bitten by them .. OR . close windows and buy that electric bat thingee.. and kill the mosquitoes . thats what we do and we have no mosqiuitoes.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Hope you get some solution here. But then, you would also be helping your neighbours.

*www.fightthebite.net/publiceducation/map.php

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
aage aise threads banege "must buy machardaani recommended by digitians" :D

The definative guide to any and all discussion releated to iNet.

The best way to prevent yourself from mosquitos. It comes in white colour & no holes....an innovation by Apple due to which nothing can come inside..

P.S - You will need to use Apple/Griffin iMask for breathing as even air won't come inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom