Does "All Out" work anymore? Mosquitos biting me all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adi007

Youngling
i also use All Out but didn't find the problem..may be it's time to update the firmware..:D

Jokes apart i also faced the same problem it's not with the liquid it's with the machine some times the machine gets faulty ...it didn't knew this before ..soon i found out that the machine is not becoming hot which must be after some time ..so i thought it might mean that it's not working ..then i brought a new machine and now mosquitoes are away...

here are the facts that i believe(not sure that these are true)
first thing ..
they don't kill mosquitoes they just put them into sleep or something coz u will not find even one dead body of the mosquito...:D:D
second..
they are filled with some chemical that will behave like sleeping pill..so u will sleep...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i also use All Out but didn't find the problem..may be it's time to update the firmware..:D

Jokes apart i also faced the same problem it's not with the liquid it's with the machine some times the machine gets faulty ...it didn't knew this before ..soon i found out that the machine is not becoming hot which must be after some time ..so i thought it might mean that it's not working ..then i brought a new machine and now mosquitoes are away...

here are the facts that i believe(not sure that these are true)
first thing ..
they don't kill mosquitoes they just put them into sleep or something coz u will not find even one dead body of the mosquito...:D:D
second..
they are filled with some chemical that will behave like sleeping pill..so u will sleep...

that means mosquito and we react same to Allout...lol:D:D:D

May be thats why i hav the urge to drink someones blood sometime :twisted:
Hey !!! but i never felt sleeping so the assertion is incorrect due to the contradiction here

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i think its something with the liquid only.like we use all out since it got available and never had any mosquito trouble.but whenever i go to my cousin's i get bitten by mosquitos even with all out on.so i think theres some pirated liquid or some other problem with it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i think its something with the liquid only.like we use all out since it got available and never had any mosquito trouble.but whenever i go to my cousin's i get bitten by mosquitos even with all out on.so i think theres some pirated liquid or some other problem with it.
nope,

its the natural selection theory, some mosquitoes can develop immunity to the liquid smell and then later on the immunity is inherited by their offspring.

The same is true abt cockroaches, ever seen white cockroaches ? and yeah Cockroaches can eat anything (wood,plastic,food etc) , can endure 100 time the radiation level we can.

So most probably the world will see insect dominance.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
COIL >>> any brand .......
coil sux, uneasiness and all other kind of bad effects (stress, aggravated chemical levels)

Do you Know ... By Using Mosquito Coil, You Inhale 130 cigarette smoke...

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
ya coz evolution's going on :)
so All Out needs to be changed with some new mosquito killer.maybe we can hire spiderman for that :))

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
yeah exactly .. i use iNet !! its the best .... some seasons i don't hv to use it.
its takes only 2 minutes to set up
which is really worth it for a good sleep for 7 hrs

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
ya coz evolution's going on :)
so All Out needs to be changed with some new mosquito killer.maybe we can hire spiderman for that :))
yeah spiders will do the job (the creature that has 8 legs, dunno how many other insects hav 8 legs ?). Some of the mosquitoes do get sticky to the web created by spiders, but my mom always keep the room clean of webs:(

I used to watch spiders back in childhood :-D

din

Tribal Boy
1. Shutdown windows. No hibernation.

2. Do not relie on the default firewall, install zonealarm.

3. Do not watch something thats HOT. You will feel dizzy and tired later ;)

4. Change things when you feel its wet ;)

LOL, Got anything ? Here is what I meant

1. Close down all windows and doors tightly, best solution.

2. Attach a net to windows and exhaust / ventilation holes. You will get detachable ones these days.

3. When you burn the goodknight mat, it may drive mosquitos away, but thats dangerous for you. If you are burining it near to you, you will feel dizzy due to the chemicals.

4. Clean the place near home. Do not allow water to settle in containers / ponds etc.

And finally, do not try to teach old clicks to a new mouse ;) I mean the 'All Out' may not work for new generation mosquitos which might have developed good defense system of their own by this time !

PS : Topics that involves mosquitos are allowed in chit-chat section as another popular thread discuss about 'Horses' very seriously ;)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
coil sux, uneasiness and all other kind of bad effects (stress, aggravated chemical levels)

Do you Know ... By Using Mosquito Coil, You Inhale 130 cigarette smoke...
thats BS man .... there is no kick :))

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
There is a tennis raket like electronic device which is used to kill flying insects. I have seen these in the streets of bangalore and chennai. very simple to use and effective.. also a good workout if you have hundreds of mosquitos flying around :p
BTW whats a female mosquito called? mosquita? :)) :p

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
if such thread are okay, then maybe then you can create,

Whats the best Underwear Brand for Digitans
along with a poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom