do you seed???

thatsashok

peace panda
please give back to the community what the amount you took from them. seed 1:1 :)

Krow

Crowman
Till ratio 1.0, whenever I torrent (rarely). My ISP has capped upload speeds at 512 kbps on all plans. :|

Neo

I seed the things which I like, maybe even like 500 times the size
Examples are one piece and SAO ;)

Windows

Journeyman
hmm...
Downloaded:30GB
Uploaded:4.5GB

usually seed for a week before deleting the torrent

tkin

Back to school!!
I seed as long as my PC is turned on, but @ 256kbps max, any more my browsing is choked, when not browsing I seed @ 356kbps.

astrokidvaibhav

Broken In
Normally people with low bandwidth tend to only leech.. Some providers also restrict upload+download speed to rated speed.. I generally keep the uploads on for one week or so.. Especially for movies because there is no use keeping them on your hard disk forever..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
private tracker only allows users who are registered. And keeps your track record.

astrokidvaibhav

Broken In
Getting into a private tracker is very difficult.. And if you manage to get in then there are stringent requirements for keeping your membership.. Like maintaining a ratio of above 1 or above 2.. To get into a private tracker you need to get invited or need to pay your way through..

tkin

Back to school!!
Getting into a private tracker is very difficult.. And if you manage to get in then there are stringent requirements for keeping your membership.. Like maintaining a ratio of above 1 or above 2.. To get into a private tracker you need to get invited or need to pay your way through..
I got into AnimeHQ, got kicked out for low ratio.