do you seed???

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
correct me if i am wrong friends...does seeding eat up your allowance??

i didnt get you bro... what do you mean by run out of space

By out of space I mean, I have a dedicated Drive for Downloading and when it gets filled up, I delete torrents. So until I delete them I seed each and every torrent.

Theodre

In the zone
I seed as much as possible :) Not all can seed but you all must know that what we download is because someone is seeding, so as a p2p fan i atleast seed til 1:1 ratio and i also like to get better seedrank which is shown in deluge torrent client for each torrent :wink:

sarthak

In the zone
I have slow and limited net in college, and fast and limited net at home. I am hardly able to download things, let alone seeding.

mitraark

Decrepit
I seed. The best way to seed is to download Unrared files , and download direcctly into the clasified folder in your PC instead of a separate download folder , i.e. if you are downloading a TV Episode , start downloading it inside your TV folder.

I actually seeded over 8 GB on a 60mb mp3 album .

ajayritik

Technomancer
UL'ed 290GB past 30 days.

:)
Which plan?
Any techniques to improve my Upload or seeding speeds?
I seed. The best way to seed is to download Unrared files , and download direcctly into the clasified folder in your PC instead of a separate download folder , i.e. if you are downloading a TV Episode , start downloading it inside your TV folder.

I actually seeded over 8 GB on a 60mb mp3 album .
Can you give more insights on this.

Guys I seem to get good upload speeds on torrents if I downloaded the torrent file from public torrents but if downloaded from Private Torrents the upload speed is not that great.
Any settings that I should check in my internet connection to see if the upload speed is getting restricted somewhere?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Heck, i never *Download* anything from torrents
unless its linux distros or linux open source programs
because i'm the anti-piracy Brown knight in shining armor :grin:
hey but when i download big distros(anything above 500mb) I do seed

ajayritik

Technomancer

Are you being antipiracy supporter or antitorrent supporter?
It's good that you use torrents limited and also prefer legitimate stuff.
Since you are not much into torrents does it make sense for you to post in a thread asking if someone seeds? Wherein you seed very rarely?
You just want to prove that you are doing lot of service by getting legitimate stuff and the others around are ..

OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling
well with piracy in picture and torrents/sharing sites alive, film/music producers still make millions and sometimes billions legally, so i dont see what good you are doing here... just an opinion:wink:

Top Bottom