Do you pretend to be a theist (Christian/Hindu/Muslim etc)??

Are you an Atheist pretending to be a Believer in God?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
OP hasnt replied...maybe his parents found this thread..
RIP op
Lol...i am here,God forbids if that ever happens..oh wait..i just said "God"..
I was just reading all your posts, just didnt know what to say to it all. Some people recommended moving to a different place but well thats not very easy. Hundreds of Indians dream of moving to Murica but how many succeeds ? Btw Murica has the highest concentration of religious nutfreaks, with 40% Christians believing that Earth is approx 6000 yrs old. But then, equal number of Muricans thing New York is their capital so that explains the nation's intellect on a average.

One thing that wonders me is, how can some people claim to be an adherent of all religion. I know its very modern and hipster thing to be politically correct in a religiously divided nation by saying all "Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh Gods are same"..(i've heard that a lot in Bollywood movies)...But if that person were to delve into these religions, its completely contradictory. Jew,Muslim and Christian "God" are the same, just that their "messiah" is different. Hinduism is based on Vedic literature that has seen so many modifications post Buddhism that its hardly fits with the original Vedic system anymore..Buddhism and Jainism are also totally against monotheism and polytheism .. SO its kinda ironical to say one believes in ALL RELIGION.

Frankly speaking, i was mildly expecting to see some religious/theist person defending his faith here. You know, to widen my knowledge and stuff..

sujoyp

Grand Master
nobody will say that they believe in all religion ...guys say that they respect all religion and have faith in one or none ...having blind faith is not something we should follow as a literate person ...its sheer stupidity when I see people have blind faith in palmistry, numriology , plain chits and what not. I get soo angry ...they give all credit to these things...like we succeeded only cause of those kalsarpa yoga pooja or some stone in finger

rj27

Net Addict
Well religion is the biggest conspiracy of all time that has taken place on this earth. It has served nothing but just dividing the people and slowly slowly a much larger part of the upcoming generations will understand this ****.

setanjan123

In the zone
I usually refrain from getting into arguments on religion, atleast in real life that is. I dont openly say i am an atheist but i dont pretend to b a theist either.

Top Bottom