• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Disc_Junkie

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Bhai Bittu Das tu TV serials ka bahut bada fan lagta hai. Pehle Bidai serial ab Sare gama wala Himesh,spam karne ka koi naya tareeka hai kya?

Mein Bidaai abhi bhi dekhta hu. Tumlogoke negative comments sun ne ke baad bhi.:D:D Ab uski baat choro. Mujhe nahi lagta ki tu sirf Natgeo aur Discovery dekhke hi din gujarta hai.:DTujhe kya pata hai spam kya hai. SPAM ka matlab samajh aur phit dialog maar:mad::mad: SPAM word ka prayog tu hi DF me kar raha hai isiliye mujhe tujhko hi spammer laagta hai.:shock::lol::lol:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Mein Bidaai abhi bhi dekhta hu. Tumlogoke negative comments sun ne ke baad bhi.:D:D Ab uski baat choro. Mujhe nahi lagta ki tu sirf Natgeo aur Discovery dekhke hi din gujarta hai.:DTujhe kya pata hai spam kya hai. SPAM ka matlab samajh aur phit dialog maar:mad::mad: SPAM word ka prayog tu hi DF me kar raha hai isiliye mujhe tujhko hi spammer laagta hai.:shock::lol::lol:
Now I know, if Vaibhavtek was here, how he was:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ur SPAMing proof,

HimAsh thrd
Reality show-wala thrd
Nightmare thread
Original vs. Remix
Thread on INDIA TV:mad:
Another bakwas/Faltu thread:mad:
Amir to loose his body (who cares)
Crash course 4 engg (there is no shortcut way to success, samjhe)
How to save from Ragging
And, d epic BIDAAI thrd

Now, if this is not spamming, then what is??
U remember me my time legend, PearlGroupz...

Sudhar ja...

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I absolutely don't find any body, including Bittu Das spamming any forum.

There is no limit to how many threads can be created by any body. I don't see anything illegal or violating forum rules in any of Bittu's posts. If he wants to discuss something, however silly it may seem to you, he is free to discuss.

Some people have grown so addicted to the forum that they think the forum is their own house and what is allowed or not can be decided by themselves alone. If you have problems with that, I can understand, but if you want to label others as spammers and want them to step-down, then you are asking for too much.

IMHO, Bittu is just a curious teenager who may be doesn't find an offline group of friends coherent with his thinking and that its what he is exactly trying to find here. I have myself been through such situation and I have no problems with anyone doing it out of the same situation. I can empathize.

You see, you try to boot out new comers this way and then complain that the forum is not growing and that old members are leaving. Obviously, if you become so aggressive and show the attitude that "its MY house", you won't have much people giving you a company.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
IMO, his wish whatever thread he wants to create. :|

He'll take time to settle down, but we should be polite to him. :|

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

There is no limit to how many threads can be created by any body. I don't see anything illegal or violating forum rules in any of Bittu's posts. If he wants to discuss something, however silly it may seem to you, he is free to discuss.
He has right to created any thread on any topic. But that should be logical at least. No one , i say no one till date reported or opposed his threads, we accepted, posted in his threads...but he's still creating useless threads which should be stopped.

If, his threads are acceptable then Rohan's thread (Spam my right wala) is also acceptable, why lock it?

IMHO, Bittu is just a curious teenager who may be doesn't find an offline group of friends coherent with his thinking and that its what he is exactly trying to find here. I have myself been through such situation and I have no problems with anyone doing it out of the same situation. I can empathize.
Not having offline frnds is nothing to boast of, dat simply menas u refuse to be social. And d topics he discussed here is very much COMMON and general people discuss them. And people of his age discuss more on them.

C, this is d reason, I created d thread "how to measure thread standard", its becoming important day-by-day.

You see, you try to boot out new comers this way and then complain that the forum is not growing and that old members are leaving. Obviously, if you become so aggressive and show the attitude that "its MY house", you won't have much people giving you a company.
We are not aggressive, that proves that he's still not reported. We are discussing on his thread posting trends which is more of SPAM like.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
He has right to created any thread on any topic. But that should be logical at least. No one , i say no one till date reported or opposed his threads, we accepted, posted in his threads...but he's still creating useless threads which should be stopped.
If they seem useless to you, you can stop participating in those threads.
If, his threads are acceptable then Rohan's thread (Spam my right wala) is also acceptable, why lock it?
I don't have any problems if that that was locked.

Not having offline frnds is nothing to boast of, dat simply menas u refuse to be social. And d topics he discussed here is very much COMMON and general people discuss them. And people of his age discuss more on them.
How did you come to the conclusion that he is refusing to be social? If you feel that the topics are common and general, and that its below your dignity to participate or even stand-by such discussions, you are free to pass over it.
C, this is d reason, I created d thread "how to measure thread standard", its becoming important day-by-day.
We don't need any "standards" or "quality controls". There is only one standard and that is the form rules.

People who think that they are above the forum rules should either come to reality or create a forum of their own so that they can treat the members as per their whims.

We are not aggressive, that proves that he's still not reported. We are discussing on his thread posting trends which is more of SPAM like.
no comments.

OP
Disc_Junkie

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!

Some people have grown so addicted to the forum that they think the forum is their own house and what is allowed or not can be decided by themselves alone. If you have problems with that, I can understand, but if you want to label others as spammers and want them to step-down, then you are asking for too much.

:(:( Thankyou very very much for supporting me:)

I think you are right and you are my very good friend.

But sorry, I am leaving this forum. I see that many of the people have not accepted me and don't care for me. They call me a spammer. But now I bid goodbye. Hope people like me don't come to the forum.Thankyou.:sad::sad::sad:

Last edited:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused

For once I agree with you:p:p

@Bittu Das,GTFO! I dun care. You threads are useless crap! For that Nat Geo thingy,I don't watch the idiot box at all except cricket matches. YOU are the spammer here,not me.

yogisworld

Broken In
sorry to open a little old thread, but cannot lose this opportunity to express my hatred for Himesh Reshamiya's singing and acting.I liked his first song from aashiq banaya aap ne,but after that we saw himesh poking his nose in every second film that was released which was very irritating.
I think he should sing only one song a year like amair khan do in acting and quit acting with effect from midnight like the petroleum prices.
As a music director he is fantastic,who can forget music of tere naam.perhaps because of his music direction people in industry bear him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom