• Who is he?

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
The source of the most famous dialect "Superb, Fantastic, Outstanding, Mindblowing History" is the new age DIRECTOR, PRODUCER, MUSIC DIRECTOR,SINGER, ACTOR five in one allrounder HIMESH RESHAMIYA. Do you like this person. I think some personally like it and some don't. He is really a courageous and angry mentor also(if you have seen SAREGAMAPA). His newest film Kajra Re and Karzzzzzzz, I think were chartbusters. What's your take on him? :)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Where is the option of 'No, I do not like him', in the poll? BTW, who is he?:rolleyes: I remember once a article was published on ndtv.com saying to him to please stop singing:-x and acting:mad: and do justice to mankind.:mad: Now you know how I think of him.:rolleyes:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
HImesh Reshammiya is the one of the best people in the Indian Music Industry. The hatred shown towards him is just like pirated windows XP users showed towards Vista. Vista and Himesh both rock man!

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
I like him really but only as a music director and singer. His amazing song is "Kitna Pyar karte hai " from fil Banaras..U cant beleive he is singing..

Also who can forget music of Tere Naam, Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya, Hello Brother etc

His first album was really gud "Aap ka Suroor" ..

But HE SHOULD QUIT ACTING ...aap ka suroor movie was Ok
but Karzzzzzzzzz was really crap (I hadnt seen only word of mouth)

He should only concentrate on music so that we can listen more n more gud songs from him

Waise sahi main Bittu kya INDIA TV ka reporter hai :D :D :D

OP
Disc_Junkie

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Waise sahi main Bittu kya INDIA TV ka reporter hai [/quote]

Jisne bataya hai wohi aasl me INDIA TV ka reporter hai.

Rahim

Married!
I know a person who likes Himesh and says Rahman's music is ordinary :shock: Perfect candidate for Agra paagalkhaana :D

Rahim

Married!
^Kya tu mental hospital ke bagal mein rahta hai? :) You can imagine the result of arguing with him on this topic. Uska dimaag chote se matar jaisa hai!!!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
^Kya tu mental hospital ke bagal mein rahta hai? :) You can imagine the result of arguing with him on this topic. Uska dimaag chote se matar jaisa hai!!!

Acha toh ab Rahman ka music bhi acha nahi hai?Toh kiska music sun na pasand karte hai aap un singers ka jo lambe bina shampoo kiye baalon ke saath jismein se aadhe toh guitar ke andar phanse hotey hai aur galaa phaar rahe hotey hai :lol:

@himesh to his contestant at SAREGAMA :- Mujhe tere ghar mein roti chahiye
Contestant :- Bhai jaan main khud parosi se maang maang ke roti khaa raha hu aapko kahan se du :lol:

Himesh ko acting band kar deni chahiye kabootar lagta hai :lol:
Mujhe samajh nahi aati shakal aisi kyu banata hai jaise pata nahi kitni larkiyaan isey chor ke chali gayi.Iski wife hai phir bhi majnu bana phirta hai.:lol:

His wife

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Acha toh ab Rahman ka music bhi acha nahi hai?Toh kiska music sun na pasand karte hai aap un singers ka jo lambe bina shampoo kiye baalon ke saath jismein se aadhe toh guitar ke andar phanse hotey hai aur galaa phaar rahe hotey hai :lol:
You misunderstood me Gaurav!! I never liked Jimesh :p I was referring to a person who said Himesh is better than Rahman and not to Sunny. Kuch palle aaya?

I dont like rock either...thats audio terrorism for me :)) Ghazals are my cup pf tea :D

@T159: :))

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
You misunderstood me Gaurav!! I never liked Jimesh :p I was referring to a person who said Himesh is better than Rahman and not to Sunny. Kuch palle aaya?

I dont like rock either...thats audio terrorism for me :)) Ghazals are my cup pf tea :D

@T159: :))

:shock: Himesh is better than Rahman?kya joke mara hai lol Kaun hai woh mahapurush jo aisa sochta hai?Kahan rehta hai usey mental asylum mein bhej bhai sponsor main karunga.:mad:

So rock for you is Musical Atyachaar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom