Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

Re: How many of you believe in UFOs/ET??

codred said:
believe it or not guys, but existence of UFOs or ET [extra-terrestrials] is as real as the existence of humans on this planet..!!!

there is a "world blanket of secrecy" surrounding the UFO question as no govt in the world is willing to accept the existence of a FORCE against which there is no possibility of defence..!!!!

of course i believe in their existence n i keep researching about their sightings, but how many of u believe in it..!!????

How can u say that????? any poof
..............but its a thrilling and exciting topic........I personally feel that it is possible that they exist........but there is no real proof of their existence ;-)

codred

Broken In

proofs are there, but only in CLASSIFIED files of US govt, NASA, ESA [european space agency], n even with russian space agencies... they all know about UFO's existence, coz they are the ones who have very closely monitored them... n if some news websites r to be believed then our own RAW has pretty good knwoledge of it.... all this info is under heavy wraps...

we vl never get to know about solid evidence of UFOs untill our governments allows it...

chicha

High without substance...

some topic is already there,
any ways i do belive that aliens exist. But if they are more advance than the human race is debatable. But their existence is for sure. That is if micro-organisms and small creatures qualify to be alines.

it is utter foolish to think that we are the only living things accross 1000 of light years.

codred

Broken In

who am i to provide or find solid evidence about extra-terrestrials...
scientists world-wide are spending billions of dollars to get some kind of EVIDENCE or Confirmation ...!!!

WHY ???????

coz they believe WE ARE NOT ALONE..!!!!!! [[[ *www.seti.org/ ]]]

karnivore said:
^^ Yes he is right. If u can't prove something, BLAME THE GOVT.

n whatever stuff i'm posting in this forum is based on true researches on net, if u dont have knowledge about some topic then atleast try to think over it logically, but u r straight away not ready to accept it... pitty on u my dear karnivore :)

& i hope u know how to do some search on google, if u dont then dont feel shy to ask me, will teach u how to do it, for absolutely FREE...!!! Limited Offer... lol

Last edited:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

codred said:
we vl never get to know about solid evidence of UFOs untill our governments allows it...
Though I was never a fan of as cruel a medical procedure as lobotomy, it seems to be The Only Cure(TM) in your case.

codred

Broken In

Yamaraj said:
Though I was never a fan of as cruel a medical procedure as lobotomy, it seems to be The Only Cure(TM) in your case.

here comes karnivore II...... hahahahaha, welcome buddy...... n the debate continues~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

karnivore said:
^^ ha ha ha. for once, at least, i agree.

with whom???

Last edited:

mavihs

Techie By Heart
u got to experience it to believe it! & i have. Anyway i use to believe it before i saw the UFO! & codred is right about gov holding all the info. think about it. they hav all the technology & stuff to monitor the space. the reason the arn't telling people is they don't want to scare people out. & they even hav some alien space craft with them & there technology which they don't want to reveal to there enemies. ;) Don't u guys see discovery. they even show stuff on aliens. ;) they have only let out to media that they hav found micro-organism in space which also r classified under aliens. ;) now u can't argue with this stuff. it has hard proof. ha ha ha!! now wat u going to do karnivore. ;)

karnivore

in your face..
^^Another Isaac Asimov in the making.

ƒire$eeker said:
...they have only let out to media that they hav found micro-organism in space which also r classified under aliens.

Where ?? When ?? How ??:rolleyes:

...it has hard proof

Where ?? When ?? How ??:rolleyes:

ha ha ha!! now wat u going to do karnivore.

.....try to figure out, how r u harvesting butterflies in ur skull.:-D
[Just Kiddin]. Nothing actually. Guess there is nothing to do in the face of such "overwhelming" evidence of yours.

codred

Broken In
ƒire$eeker said:
they hav all the technology & stuff to monitor the space. the reason the arn't telling people is they don't want to scare people out. & they even hav some alien space craft with them & there technology which they don't want to reveal to there enemies. ;) Don't u guys see discovery. they even show stuff on aliens.

u r absolutely right.... i guess my dear forum members dont watch NGC or Discovery... even last nit thr woz one prog on NGC about how aliens might be traveling in inter-galactic space.. it woz cool n amazing... scientists are already researching on very sophisticated technology [worm holes] to travel in deep space...

Last edited:

codred

Broken In
In 1947, a controversial event took place in New Mexico near the town of Roswell. The "Roswell Incident," as it has come to be known, remains the paramount case in UFO crash/retrieval history. In addition to the claims of a downed alien ship, alien bodies were said to have been recovered from the debris.

For details
Click

mediator

Technomancer
i guess my dear forum members dont watch NGC or Discovery
The last time I saw discovery they were showing all about ghosts!

In 1947, a controversial event took place in New Mexico near the town of Roswell. The "Roswell Incident," as it has come to be known, remains the paramount case in UFO crash/retrieval history. In addition to the claims of a downed alien ship, alien bodies were said to have been recovered from the debris.

For details
Click
Though I too believe that there might be some life form existing elsewhere in the Universe, but please post something that has pictures and enough facts and not story like descriptions and old and typical statements like 'I never broke that vow', 'I never released this amazing data to Major Keyhoe and NICAP, or the public, until now.' etc. Besides, I wonder why all the aliens and incidents happen in US etc. All I'm asking is to post something more intriguing! :)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i dont think ufos cud exist in the sense of ufos
if ufos were used by aliens, they cudnt have reached here because its like 400 light years away theyd be dead in less than 100 years
on the other hand it cud too exist but not in the way we see it it cud be like a normal transport too
life on other planets too cud exist we wud never know
and i dont think time travel IS possible because
1. u cant create the future to travel to, and
2. u cant create the past to travel to
so there cant be any time travel

codred

Broken In
Avis said:
We might be the Aliens Discussing about The Aliens??

i have seen a program in NGC [Ancient Astronauts:: Is It Real? series] in which some researchers were debating about the fact that in pre-historic times the aliens used to visit earth often n helped early humans to develop basic day-to-day eminities... they reportedly guided our ancestors in developing themselves as a whole.. n the aliens r also claimed to have sex with many female slaves working under them... hence, scientists believe chinese n japanese to be the antecedents of aliens...

i know it seems rediculous but thats wot the guys in that program were saying... so to some extent Avis is right.

"Alien" Skull Baffles Scientists on National Geographic TV

*www.20kweb.com/weird_stuff/wimages/vietnam_alien_skull.jpg

*www.canadayardsale.com/images/items/alien%20skull.jpg

*thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo/alienskull002.jpg

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
codred said:
hence, scientists believe chinese n japanese to be the antecedents of aliens...
^OMG :D :D Let i post this in some chinese forums :D
btwn where is the source for this

Top Bottom