Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

fuhrer

Right off the assembly line
yes,ufo can be there.time travel is also possible acc. to the theory of relativity.bt.it s not possible till date

i too believe in ufos.&time travel is even possile acc to the theory of relativity

Last edited:

mak1012

Journeyman
I do not believe in god, but i can't say that aliens do not exist coz earth got created on big bang and then some chemical reaction due to that living things come to existent..........

in my opinion big bang wass not only made for earth and our neighbor but there are millions of star's which which have done big bang.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Who knows somebody is watching us? Some creepy looking monster from jupiter (Its a gas cloud but who knows if the aliens swim in air)?

lalam

In the zone
There are aliens i believe but i wish i saw one of course i don't wanna get killed by those insects ahem i mean if they do look like whats being shown that box thing they call tv

mavihs

Techie By Heart
i've seen a UFO:p:p:cool::cool:. it looked like a ball of light in the sky at night. first it was still like a star but suddenly it moved very fast in zig zag then disappeared & reappeared then went straight then disappeared.

Last edited:

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Who knows they may be monitoring this forum and reading this thread, and thinking how dumb humans are?? :D :D

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
well if u think that aliens do not exist than ur dumb....its not possible that its only our earth which was lucky enough to have a sweet moon which helped life to start...by the i wana change the topic to MULTIVERSE and MOON HELP IN THE MORNING OF LIFE ON EARTH

dark_side_of_the_moon

Right off the assembly line
Yes time travel is possible. How do i know? CAuse I'm from future.
And I still cant believe that you guys stilll need forum. Its so outta fashion.
Well maybe not in this decade, but its outdated in the decade I live(or used to live.....my machine's not working:().

summit.nayak

NOT a Fresh Stock
dark_side_of_the_moon said:
Yes time travel is possible. How do i know? CAuse I'm from future.
And I still cant believe that you guys stilll need forum. Its so outta fashion.
Well maybe not in this decade, but its outdated in the decade I live(or used to live.....my machine's not working:().
Oh really! Welcome to our time then!:D

mustang

Broken In
Yes i think it will be exist,because present time consist of very very highly advanced technology,so nothing is impossible,everything is possible at any of the end.

codred

Broken In
How many of you believe in UFOs/ET??

believe it or not guys, but existence of UFOs or ET [extra-terrestrials] is as real as the existence of humans on this planet..!!!

there is a "world blanket of secrecy" surrounding the UFO question as no govt in the world is willing to accept the existence of a FORCE against which there is no possibility of defence..!!!!

of course i believe in their existence n i keep researching about their sightings, but how many of u believe in it..!!????

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
*www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2007/08/08/scitime108.xml

*www.newswise.com/articles/view/532037/

Time travel possible in future

Top Bottom