Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

anzaan

Broken In
well.. they have also caugt an alien luking creature. theres lots tat proof tat there is life elsewhere bt "where" , is the Q.........

Last edited:

Ray

Precision Processor
Time travel is not possible since if in the future we r able time travel then they can come to our present time but they r not.that proves it.
OR
time travel is like using a telephone both end has to have a time machine to travel back and forth

OP
S

saneupert

Re: Do u think UFOs exist

wizrulz said:
YUP they exist......but if anyone wants proof then sorry.....as no one can give proof if GOD exists....

There's a simple answer to that. god doesn't exist.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Aliens do exist!!!

I am the one. ;-) Hee hee!!

Ok seriously, there might be other creatures like us. Maybe they are living between us in disguise. They can be most successful persons in world because of their increased intelligence.
(&*^%^*$.. Oh I am getting a transmisission on my PC - #^%^@#$%#$^

They are sending me the PIC of their representative in world...
Oh my god...
VISHAL GUPTA is an alien. ;-)

Time Travel
Not possible. Not atleat in near 100 years.

P.S. : Sorry vishal if you didn't like my joke. But don't send ur alien friends to kill me.

OP
T

thenextlevel

humans are not good enough that they can deny the existence of aliens..the video might be fake though..

amol48

Searching...
yup they exist i think... There are lot of galaxies in the Universe and so the planets. There must be living community yaar !!!

Regrding Time travel... Einstein says that time travel is possible one condition:
1. You should be able to travel more than the speed of light.
But it's not like the one shown in Hollywood Movies, e.g. Back to the future.

Example:
Consider two people in space. One person is able to travel more than speed of light and the other is at rest. Then the person who can travel will in future to the person who is at rest and hence for the person travelling that will be his past. This is Einstein's theory.
So , i think if we are able to achieve speed more than that of light, then time travel is posible, BUT that itself is next to impossible so i think, we have to go a looooooooooooong way for it!!!

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
fun2sh said:
go n do watch something on natgeo n discovery other than ...........
How pyramids are build is still a mystery, even the experts in this field are not sure abt it.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
amol48 said:
yup they exist i think... There are lot of galaxies in the Universe and so the planets. There must be living community yaar !!!

Regrding Time travel... Einstein says that time travel is possible one condition:
1. You should be able to travel more than the speed of light.
But it's not like the one shown in Hollywood Movies, e.g. Back to the future.

In this case,traveling faster than light, one will go to past.But its impossible to travel even at the speed of light, since it'll need Infinite power.
Again using 'traversable' wormhole one can go to past.
Again as you may know gravity slows time. So if one person stays in high gravitational mass, say near event horizon of Black hole ,then other events in universe would move very fast for him like a fast fwd film. His one year stay in event horizon of black hole will equvalent to 1000s yr in earth.Thus he can travel to future.
Approaching the light speed also slows time. So if one person travels at near light speed to a far body,like pluto, then travels back to earth , time passed for whim will be less than time passed for earth observer.Best example is twin paradox.

But time travel looks impossible, cause if it was achived in some time in future we would've seen future travelers ....

blackpearl

The Devil
cyberboy_kerala said:
How pyramids are build is still a mystery, even the experts in this field are not sure abt it.

A new theory, and probably the best.

The Surprising Truth Behind the Construction of the Great Pyramids

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
blackpearl said:
A new theory, and probably the best.

The Surprising Truth Behind the Construction of the Great Pyramids

Agreed , the best theory heard till date

but still more to be revealed
Also, casting would explain why some of the stones fit so closely together. Still, as with all great mysteries, not every aspect of the pyramids can be explained. How the Egyptians hoisted 70-ton granite slabs halfway up the great pyramid remains as mysterious as ever.
frm the same link

Mayur

Broken In
eggman said:
In this case,traveling faster than light, one will go to past.But its impossible to travel even at the speed of light, since it'll need Infinite power.
Again using 'traversable' wormhole one can go to past.
Again as you may know gravity slows time. So if one person stays in high gravitational mass, say near event horizon of Black hole ,then other events in universe would move very fast for him like a fast fwd film. His one year stay in event horizon of black hole will equvalent to 1000s yr in earth.Thus he can travel to future.
Approaching the light speed also slows time. So if one person travels at near light speed to a far body,like pluto, then travels back to earth , time passed for whim will be less than time passed for earth observer.Best example is twin paradox.

But time travel looks impossible, cause if it was achived in some time in future we would've seen future travelers ....

May be technology Now dosent allow us travel speed of light
but we can't predict next technologies now it will take time to know the real truth may be.
but we cant deny that microorganism are also alien,our understandings on time dimenssion are of now very limited and of UFO I do believe some may be true but probrally not all.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Mayur said:
May be technology Now dosent allow us travel speed of light
Its not about technology. No matter how advance you are you cannot provide Infinite power.........its impossible.......

Digit_Dragon

Old Stock in New Bottle!!
Hi Guys,

Saw this link today wanted to share.....what's your view about this.:rolleyes:

*www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2022.html?theme=light

xbonez

NP : Crysis
hmmm. cool. but i wonder where the aliens sit. or probably they tried sitting in the center and all fell out

Digit_Dragon

Old Stock in New Bottle!!
It may not be a vessel to carry the aliens, might be to take some photos, to do atmospheric survey....like what we send to Mars and others....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom