dO u rEmEmbeR UR FiRSt crUsH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
'What's college life without a crush' read an ad for a soft drink a few years ago. Yes, what would life be without a crush (maybe a few crushes). They say one never forgets one's first love, but this Valentine's season we ask — do you remember your first crush? If so, who was it? How crazy were you for him/her?

My first Crush ............ it was long time ago .. when i was in first standard....
She was my class mate .. topper in the studies (always got 1st position and 2 -3 positions were for her best friend and me ..)..for 3 years we were in same class ..but i never spoke to her ... she was like an angel. once in the annual function ...our class teacher decided for a group dance and we both were the lead pair.:) :) cant describe how much happy i was that day wen we rehersed for the first time ........... sadly ... after 3 years ... my school was changed and i lost track of her .......... at that time i didnt knew about love or crush .....but i realized it after many years that she was my first crush. I tried to find her thorugh yahoo directory ...but no use ..

Now she is only a sweet memory from the childhood days for me... :)

talkingcomet

Dragon Reborn
mine.. it was a long time ago..
i was in ukg.. she was in my class.. sitting next to me!!
we used to share our biscuts!! i still remember she used to bring pineapple cream biscuts!! even now i love pineapple cream biscuts..
and during one interval i even gave her a kiss on her cheeks!
i really dont know where she is now!!
dunno.. one day i may meet her!!
and she was with me till my 3rd standard or so..
i only have a group photo of my 3rd std class to remember her!! :(

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Ahh, crush, ahhh *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/8.gif

I see ya blowin' me a kiss
It doesn't take a scientist
To understand what's going on baby
If you see something in my eye
Let's not over analyze
Don't go too deep with it baby

So let it be what it'll be
Don't make a fuss and get crazy over you and me
Here's what I'll do
I'll play loose
Run like we have a day with destiny

It's just a little crush (crush)
Not like I faint every time we touch
It's just some little thing (crush)
Not like everything I do depends on you
Sha-la-la-la, Sha-la-la-la

It's raising my adrenaline
You're banging on a heart of tin
Please don't make too much of it baby
You say the word "forevermore"
That's not what I'm looking for
All I can commit to is "maybe"

So let it be what it'll be
Don't make a fuss and get crazy over you and me
Here's what I'll do
I'll pay loose
Run like we have a day with destiny

Sha-la-la-la, Sha-la-la-la

Vanilla skies (vanilla skies)
White picket fences in your eyes
A vision of you and me

Sha-la-la-la
It's just some little thing
Sha-la-la-la
It's just some little thing
Not like everything I do
Depends on you

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh that first crush. Painful. Though we did go out in the end (and breakup soon after :) ), the path to get there was really painful. Does she like me? Will she say no? Will everyone know I got rejected? Will a bucket of iced water fall on my foot? A year and a half of this torture and two months of going out. Not worth it! :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hmm....first crush was in aasam, from KG to Class 1 then I came to lucknow & she went to ahamdabad, we are still in contact over phone & internet, even met when she came here...

The total list is quite long though :D

jithudigitised

Wanna be *****ised...
well mine was on hospital..i usually had viral fever often during my younger years..i don't recall the age..but i remember her..she was my doctor's daughter..:)..

she usually have a white or yellow scarf around here neck when i see her..we used to play together and spend many times..after some time, it was like.. i got disease just to see her..well it went upto 1 or 2 years i think..after that i didn't seen her ...till now :(...

may be she has become a doctor now like her father...ohh what to sayy..

she may be the reason i have a extra crush on ladies with scarff..:D..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
My first crush? It was long time ago when I was in first standard. I really liked this girl. She was the prettiest and smartest girl in the class. And she had a really good sense of humour, something I really liked. You don't usually get girls with a good sense of humour, they just don't make enough of those. She was a good friend of mine. I really, really liked her. But in all the 10 years of school I just couldn't get the courage to tell her that. After 10th we went to different colleges and so we stopped meeting. Now after 5 years, i've forgotten her and don't have any special feelings left for her. We just communicate through phone now, that too just couple of times a year on birthdays, etc.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
My first crush? It was long time ago when I was in first standard. I really liked this girl. She was the prettiest and smartest girl in the class. And she had a really good sense of humour, something I really liked. You don't usually get girls with a good sense of humour, they just don't make enough of those. She was a good friend of mine. I really, really liked her. But in all the 10 years of school I just couldn't get the courage to tell her that. After 10th we went to different colleges and so we stopped meeting. Now after 5 years, i've forgotten her and don't have any special feelings left for her. We just communicate through phone now, that too just couple of times a year on birthdays, etc.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom