Do Nokia priority Dealers fix Nokia Mobile phones??

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey guys,i need to fix my nokia n82...its more software than hardware prob..where my battery from full goes to nil & switches off my cell phone.Also my music player is not able to add new songs in its playlist while refreshing...& i also need to update my firmware...So who will do this in mumbai???Any idea who fixes these problems??

Pls help

sujoyp

Grand Master
I dont think Nikia priority dealer can fix anything...u have to go to nokia service center for that...or if u want to get hassel free service go to a local service center and check it.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
local service centre???As in??Local guys on the street??But will they update the firmware??

sujoyp

Grand Master
Actually yes..most of the time they solve the software issue by hard resetting or firmware updating....:lol:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
IF you take it to any local guy it will VOID WARRANTY

Go to any NOKIA CARE SHOP

Warranty is already over...

@Ronnie11: take it to Nokia Care Centers & there they will update the firmware & take the required amount for that.

u can also update the firmware @ home if u know how to :mrgreen:

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah N82 warranty must be over long back...

I hate nokia service center coz I have a bad exp with them...they kept my mobile for 3 weeks and then suggested me to go to a local shop coz they were too busy repairing under warrenty mobiles.. :x

Zangetsu

I hate nokia service center coz I have a bad exp with them...they kept my mobile for 3 weeks and then suggested me to go to a local shop coz they were too busy repairing under warrenty mobiles.. :x

for some its good but for some its bad...

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Warranty is already over...

@Ronnie11: take it to Nokia Care Centers & there they will update the firmware & take the required amount for that.

u can also update the firmware @ home if u know how to :mrgreen:

yeah the warranty is over..ok cool...so nokia care centres then...will search & find out..how are they??do they do the job well??
i know i can update the firmware but my battery is erratic..the battery bar falls from full to nil all of a sudden..don't know what the prob is..so didn't want to risk in messing up the updates...

yaah N82 warranty must be over long back...

ahh damn..technically good but bad for me...so is it worthwhile trusting local shops??

Zangetsu

i know i can update the firmware but my battery is erratic..the battery bar falls from full to nil all of a sudden..don't know what the prob is..so didn't want to risk in messing up the updates...
Change the battery to a new one...

afterall when u go to Nokia Care they takeout the battery,sim & give it to u.
they just take the body :mrgreen:

N82 was my first fone & I still remember it..RIP

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Change the battery to a new one...

afterall when u go to Nokia Care they takeout the battery,sim & give it to u.
they just take the body :mrgreen:

N82 was my first fone & I still remember it..RIP

I am not sure if battery is bad or if firmware is causing this...but it does seem like a battery prob..oh i c...so battery is given back,didn't know that....N82 still works great for me...this is the first prob i faced in 3 years of its life... :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
I have started trusting 1-2 local mobile repair shops...Nokia service centers r soo busy...and I cant leave my mobile for a weeks period in case any problem occurs..

Local mobile repair center will do everything before your eyes

Top Bottom