do my cabinet sucks!

abuzar

Journeyman
hey iam having iball rider gaming case and its good case but many people says its not meant for gaming is it true.??

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
You do realize that "gaming" case is nothing more than a marketing hoot, and it got nothing to do with it. In reality, all cases should be well made with proper ventilation with optional fan mounting options, HDD caddies, space, depth, etc. Although some of those gaming cases have that 'design' front panel which is said to appeal to gamers, whereas some cases made people to believe that gaming cases, except the higher cost ones, to be another name for cheap cases with 'the looks'. :-D

It depends more on the system configuration you're on. I am not sure your defination of 'sucks', though. If you're not having a problem with the case, then what problem you're exactly talking about?

Last edited:
OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
You do realize that "gaming" case is nothing more than a marketing hoot, and it got nothing to do with it. In reality, all cases should be well made with proper ventilation with optional fan mounting options, HDD caddies, space, depth, etc. Although some of those gaming cases have that 'design' front panel which is said to appeal to gamers, whereas some cases made people to believe that gaming cases, except the higher cost ones, to be another name for cheap cases with 'the looks'. :-D

It depends more on the system configuration you're on. I am not sure your defination of 'sucks', though. If you're not having a problem with the case, then what problem you're exactly talking about?

no iam not having any problem but only problem is there is no top mounting fan and one more thing is that people have some stereotype in there mind that only cm cabinets are good not iball thats why i felt bad coz there is not anything bad about in my cabinet ,and my specs are also good just only need a gpu.that too buying soon but confused.

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
@OP; are you facing any problems with the current cabinet?

only 1 probelm i am having is that i dont know how to open the front panel of iball rider cabinet , because i want to change the front leds and really i dont see that always cm cabinet is good iball can also produced good cabinet but some people dont believe thats why i feel bad.

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
can u post some pic of your cabinet I want to see how does it look

ohk ill post the pic

can u post some pic of your cabinet I want to see how does it look

*img827.imageshack.us/img827/6109/dsc0591oc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*img803.imageshack.us/img803/778/dsc0592g.jpg

Vyom93

Journeyman
its easy to open u have to press all the round black pin (plastic screws holding ) from up & down one by one then it will come out

Press the black plastic vertically, like trying to close a scissor from the tip. Do it one by one with each piece and the front panel will come out.

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
thanks guys , in bottom there is one hollow space i pull thata and front panel comes out..THANK you all.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
why did you make two threads??? :evil:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/174218-my-money-waasted.html

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
why did you make two threads??? :evil:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/174218-my-money-waasted.html

dude this thread was created month ago and its different from that ,,, but thanks i will not do it again from nxt tym.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
should have continued in this one..

since you are continuing in a new thread, ask a moderator to close this... :)

Top Bottom