Do i need scree protector for gorilla glass 3?

roshrohit

Right off the assembly line
Most of the phones today come with gorilla glasses and claim to be scratch proof.So do we really need to put a screen guard on such displays?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
by scratch proof they means keys or blunt metal. try fine grained sand and the results will be completely different.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So in short, yea we do need a screen guard for a phone even if it has Dinosaur Glass.

Pity, since the Moto E I bought for my sis will not look good with a "guard". :(

Nerevarine

Incarnate
That is true, take good care and it will never have a scratch even without a screenguard.. I do recommend you buy a flipcase though, will help if you wear tight jeans

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yes, you do need a screen protector. I use my phone as badly as I can, but the only part which concerns me the most is the display, I take pretty good care of it, and when I take good care of something it's good. Yet I couldn't manage to not scratch a display. The only phone where I couldn't manage a scratch was Galaxy S2.

I will always recommend a good glass protector. It will not only protect the screen from scratches but from shatter too in case of an accident.

Top Bottom