Not open for further replies.
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
so you say Racing games dont need "thinking"? :D

lets talk some simulation racers:twisted:

man they DEMAND the knowledge you have about AutoMotive Technology :twisted:

Slow/high speed gear box - selecting "Gear Ratios" for BEST acceleration & top speed, setting Understeer/Oversteer, tyre selection, suspension setup......................

after you've drained half of your brain energy on setting up & testing, now you've to MAINTAIN Outside - Inside - Outside while cornering, make Shortest Track distance, THROUGH OUT THE RACE, otherwise your stage/lap times wont be good enough & everyone else'll overtake you, provided you qualified better than them:D, or you'll be lapped:p

P.S. games taken as an example - F1 C, CMR05, RBR.
& dont talk of NFS:p

K

krazyfrog

I hate those simulation racing games. I got GT4 for my ps2. The graphics were great and i thought the gameplay would be better. But later on i stopped playing it after a couple of days. Because i was spending more time tinkering with my car (with over a zillion settings to adjust, except maybe the car perfume fragrance)and earning licences (without which i couldn't play a single race) than actual racing. Even the races were boring. Unlike street racers where the opponent cars drive recklessly and try their best to stop you, here all the cars are oblivious to your presence and drive around a ruler straight line, each one following the next religiously, and even after 10 laps the opponent cars are in exact same formation as they were at start, i.e. no. 3 will remain no. 3 and no. 6 will remain no. 6. No one will overtake the other and continue to drive around like zombies under a spell. Boring! I'll rather play Carbon.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
s18000rpm said:
i asked some girls in my neighbourhood & in my office about this, & found-- out of more than 50 girls & some kids NO ONE liked/play video games. (PC/PS2/XBoX). they preffered make-up stuffs & some of them dolls.

My question-- why dont girls even like video games.

One sunday, i was playing NFS MW, the game was in a very intense stage, ( challenging Razor).my cousin sis & my friend, both were watching the race.They were shouting at me all the time, telling me how boring that (MW)game is, sayin "either i'm chased by cops or by opponents".
& Then when i beat Razor & took the BMW M3 GTR, my friend said to me, "dont tell me, that you played this game for a week, just to win this car (BMW) ". at first i smiled at her(thinking why in all the hell would i get indulged in bloody Cop chases, if its not for the BMW--from game point of view) but couldnt help it & burst into laugh. & after this incident whenever she see's me playing games, she turns off the PC.

has anything like this happened with you guys.

NO OFFENCE girls.

who on earth told u girls not like games... i know girls who r great fan and play a lot of Age of empire game in hostels (with their coms networked)..... and usually they like to play games like pinball, Airxonix... some easy stuff.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
krazyfrog said:
I hate those simulation racing games. I got GT4 for my ps2. The graphics were great and i thought the gameplay would be better. But later on i stopped playing it after a couple of days. Because i was spending more time tinkering with my car (with over a zillion settings to adjust, except maybe the car perfume fragrance)and earning licences (without which i couldn't play a single race) than actual racing. Even the races were boring. Unlike street racers where the opponent cars drive recklessly and try their best to stop you, here all the cars are oblivious to your presence and drive around a ruler straight line, each one following the next religiously, and even after 10 laps the opponent cars are in exact same formation as they were at start, i.e. no. 3 will remain no. 3 and no. 6 will remain no. 6. No one will overtake the other and continue to drive around like zombies under a spell. Boring! I'll rather play Carbon.
i dunno about GT4, try GTR2 , & Richard Burns Rally only if u like rally & sim. (which u dont).:D,

hash!!

________
hehh... they play reality-simulations.... like they hook up with guys, chill around with them for a while, go partying, all expenses paid, then they move on to the fps mode and dump the guy when they get bored.... thats more like the games chicks play... who said girls dont play games! they so totally do... just that they like their gameplay a lotttt more realistic, tho their frag count doesnt really go to killing sprees or rampages.... hehehhh... (tho i might say theres always nicer exceptions)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
hash!! said:
hehh... they play reality-simulations.... like they hook up with guys, chill around with them for a while, go partying, all expenses paid, then they move on to the fps mode and dump the guy when they get bored.... thats more like the games chicks play... who said girls dont play games! they so totally do... just that they like their gameplay a lotttt more realistic, tho their frag count doesnt really go to killing sprees or rampages.... hehehhh... (tho i might say theres always nicer exceptions)

wow!!! nice observation.:D

But sometime they kill to. (Indirectly though.;) ):D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
hash!! said:
:lol: :lol:

S

Shalu_Sharma

Harvik780 said:
are simple yaar,do girls have brains!!!
Yes They HAVE!!!

hash!! said:

Now thats really Harsh...

Girls do play video-games. But they don't shout standing on a street that I play this or that games (Boyz do that.). First girls are to busy studing and they have household work to do too.
My all time fevorite game is Sims.

T

thunderbird.117

Shalu_Sharma said:
Yes They HAVE!!!

Girls do play video-games. But they don't shout standing on a street that I play this or that games (Boyz do that.). First girls are to busy studing and they have household work to do too.

Same old stories.

Goten

Banned
Shalu_Sharma said:
Yes They HAVE!!!

Actually its gud to see a girl reply.

Nehow i am not gonna say that gals are no way near topro gaming n all but really I wanna ask wat is that wich girls do to kill their time(Rather enjoy).

1.Talk about guys.
2.Barbie n all.
3.Household work.
4.Eating golgappas.
5.Polishing their nails n stuff.
6.Dieting.
7.Watching saas bahu soaps.
8.Shopping.

Etc etc.

So can u pls highlight us miss.

Peace~~~!

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Goten said:

Nehow i am not gonna say that gals are no way near topro gaming n all but really I wanna ask wat is that wich girls do to kill their time(Rather enjoy).

1.Talk about guys.
2.Barbie n all.
3.Household work.
4.Eating golgappas.
6.Dieting.
8.Shopping.

Etc etc.

Peace~~~!

lol seems ur conducting some research over gals

S

Shalu_Sharma

Goten said:

1.Talk about guys.
2.Barbie n all.
3.Household work.
4.Eating golgappas.
6.Dieting.
8.Shopping.

Etc etc.

@ Goten
1.) Yes. But tell me that you boyz never talk about girls???
2.) Nope. Little girls do that. But still I've seen lots of boyz who love their Action Figures collection and G.I.Joe collections. Dont you??
3.) Well we have to do that. But still we can manage to find time to play games.
5.) We don't polish our nails daily!!! And now don't you shave? Its neccessary na... So Its necceassary for us to care for our nails and hairs. Its not a pass time.
4.) Oops forgot this one. Oh we like this. But I know lots of boyz who like them too. And boys who are crazy about Coke...
6.) Naah... Cant comment on that...
7.) No Me and most of my friends watch Ten Sports + Discovery and Animal Planet. Sometimes Nat. Geo too.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Shalu_Sharma said:
@ Goten
1.) Yes. But tell me that you boyz never talk about girls???
2.) Nope. Little girls do that. But still I've seen lots of boyz who love their Action Figures collection and G.I.Joe collections. Dont you??
3.) Well we have to do that. But still we can manage to find time to play games.
5.) We don't polish our nails daily!!! And now don't you shave? Its neccessary na... So Its necceassary for us to care for our nails and hairs. Its not a pass time.
4.) Oops forgot this one. Oh we like this. But I know lots of boyz who like them too. And boys who are crazy about Coke...
6.) Naah... Cant comment on that...
7.) No Me and most of my friends watch Ten Sports + Discovery and Animal Planet. Sometimes Nat. Geo too.
^^^ sounds different stereotype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom