DmC: Devil May Cry discussion

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally Completed :cool:

Completed (100%)
All Secret Missions,All Lost Souls collected

Awesome Hack&Slash game in terms of gameplay :)

The new look of Dante is pretty good..but I like more of old Dante...anyways
the game starts with some rock music with Dante being laid ;) and the way he retrives his Ebony&Ivory is superb (thats Dante style)...and also his coat during the fight...the new pattern of introducing Enemies for 3sec is done well,tutorials is very well designed which will help naive gamers to learn some good combos.in terms of style I still feel that this is nothing as compared to the DMC 4 Dante (style ;)) and also attitude of Dante (which we all like very much)
I missed the two ladies Trish & Lady :wub: though Kat (new) does give some grip to the story.

Story is very good as it shows about who is Dante (son of Sparda...;))

Graphics is brilliant too except one or two places (Unreal Engine 3 looked gr8) textures,walls,lighting effect,character & enemies detailing all are excellent...even the cut-scenes are good (well ya DMC 4 exceeds here in cut-scene..).

Dante looks 17yr old kid...and very much justifies his looks and actions.

Boss fights are not as difficult as previous titles and also very less but will satisfy DMC fans :mrgreen:
Combos (which is what DMC is known for) are exceptionally good and easy to perform than its predecessors.
The Limbo concept is fantastic and also the new introduced weapons even guns are many...nice

There are 3 DLC's : Dante Costume DLC,Bloody Palace & Vergil's Downfall (where u can play as Vergil)

Vergil also has gr8 combos & powers and ya Dante's Devil Trigger is completely changed from previous titles (sending enemies flying in air and screen turning white while Dante is red in anger..)

Gaining the style meter is too easy if u chain the combos well...and the most important thing is missing in this version
Dante's TAUNT

Overall rating: 9/10

and its a must play for any Hack&Slash gamer..very hard to miss :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Finally Completed :cool:

Completed (100%)
All Secret Missions,All Lost Souls collected

Awesome Hack&Slash game in terms of gameplay :)

The new look of Dante is pretty good..but I like more of old Dante...anyways
the game starts with some rock music with Dante being laid ;) and the way he retrives his Ebony&Ivory is superb (thats Dante style)...and also his coat during the fight...the new pattern of introducing Enemies for 3sec is done well,tutorials is very well designed which will help naive gamers to learn some good combos.in terms of style I still feel that this is nothing as compared to the DMC 4 Dante (style ;)) and also attitude of Dante (which we all like very much)
I missed the two ladies Trish & Lady :wub: though Kat (new) does give some grip to the story.

Story is very good as it shows about who is Dante (son of Sparda...;))

Graphics is brilliant too except one or two places (Unreal Engine 3 looked gr8) textures,walls,lighting effect,character & enemies detailing all are excellent...even the cut-scenes are good (well ya DMC 4 exceeds here in cut-scene..).

Dante looks 17yr old kid...and very much justifies his looks and actions.

Boss fights are not as difficult as previous titles and also very less but will satisfy DMC fans :mrgreen:
Combos (which is what DMC is known for) are exceptionally good and easy to perform than its predecessors.
The Limbo concept is fantastic and also the new introduced weapons even guns are many...nice

There are 3 DLC's : Dante Costume DLC,Bloody Palace & Vergil's Downfall (where u can play as Vergil)

Vergil also has gr8 combos & powers and ya Dante's Devil Trigger is completely changed from previous titles (sending enemies flying in air and screen turning white while Dante is red in anger..)

Gaining the style meter is too easy if u chain the combos well...and the most important thing is missing in this version
Dante's TAUNT

Overall rating: 9/10

and its a must play for any Hack&Slash gamer..very hard to miss :mrgreen:
Lady is my fav
I made a sketch of her's a few years back, 4 years to be exact
I was quite rusty back then
*fc02.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2012/249/7/2/lady_devil_may_cry_by_niku4186-d1w12gf.jpg

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
dunno why you posted it over here, but that art is smashing awesome..

you call that rusty??

btw, are you drunk??

and one quick point... Observe the eyes. ;)

Gollum

Collector
dunno why you posted it over here, but that art is smashing awesome..

you call that rusty??

btw, are you drunk??

and one quick point... Observe the eyes. ;)

nope, I don't drink. Well DMC thread deserves a little bit of LADY. :p

Zangetsu

Finally Completed Vergil's Downfall.
Its one hell of awesome DLC for DmC
Vergil's moves are super awesome and faster than Dante even though Vergil's don't have guns but his teleport attack is superb.
Vergil's can teleport & transfer (demon pull objects) near him (looks cool)
Yamato is thinner than Dante's rebellion but still has tremendous effect of getting SSS ranking style (its a katana)
Vergil has some cool set of moves (which u all must have seen in DmC final chapter ;) )
only thing is the Demon attack look bulky & funny when doing it with yamato (Dante's axes & Erynx attack are far better than this)

only six missions are included but they are fantastic :hyper:

but its a 9.5/10 rating from me :-D

it will be excellent if Capcom releases VS mode also where one can play arcade style fighting with friends (yeah it will be Dante vs Vergil mode)

must play for who have completed DmC

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
goody good..

i was reading somewhere that the DLC was dumbed down, only released for the sake of making a DLC. i'll play this for sure :)

Zangetsu

goody good..

i was reading somewhere that the DLC was dumbed down, only released for the sake of making a DLC. i'll play this for sure :)

yeah... u will enjoy it for sure though there are no puzzles but still :)

also

in the end u will feel that
Vergil is Super Saiyan :-D

Top Bottom