DmC: Devil May Cry discussion

ratzee199

Journeyman
Anyone faced any problem while using the DEVIL TRIGGER for the first time? I am not able to get past of the tutorial mode where I have to activate Devil Trigger mode for the very first time. It says press C+Z, tried it numerous time...remapped the key...but still not getting it....
any help???

cyborg47

Technomancer
Anyone faced any problem while using the DEVIL TRIGGER for the first time? I am not able to get past of the tutorial mode where I have to activate Devil Trigger mode for the very first time. It says press C+Z, tried it numerous time...remapped the key...but still not getting it....
any help???

get a controller.

tkin

Back to school!!
any help???
Is your devil meter or whatever on top is full? It needs to be full before you can activate it.

abhidev

Human Spambot
finsihed the game.... must say the boss fights were easy.

What technique did u guys use for defeating Vergil????

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I hope the cutscenes are excellent too...coz the cutscenes of DMC4 were mind-blowing right from the beginning (from Nero to Dante)

tkin

Back to school!!
I hope the cutscenes are excellent too...coz the cutscenes of DMC4 were mind-blowing right from the beginning (from Nero to Dante)
Not even remotely in the same level of DMC 4(dante making entrance to cathedral) or DMC3(dante bike scene) :|

Zangetsu

^Hmm...then DMC 4 is epic in cut-scenes :mrgreen: also old Dante was more impressive & cool.
its Ninja Theory's Dante not Capcom's :mrgreen:

ratul

█████████████████
^Hmm...then DMC 4 is epic in cut-scenes :mrgreen: also old Dante was more impressive & cool.
its Ninja Theory's Dante not Capcom's :mrgreen:

yes, especially when we receive the lucifer, hilarious scene.. :D
"In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free!!!"​
DMC3's cutscenes were memorable too, especially the first one.. :mrgreen:
can't remember anyone from new DmC.. :(

@gameranand, i think you should change your avatar to DMC4's dante rather than nero.. :p

Last edited:

Zangetsu

@gameranand, i think you should change your avatar to DMC4's dante rather than nero.. :p
he is fan :wub: of Nero...I've never seen any other avatar of him :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't know much about the earlier Dante...but I loved this Dante....gr8 style!!!

u must play it man..u will miss the gem of Capcom & DMC series..don't u wanna see Trish in it & the other girl (I forgot her name)
each & every NPC in DMC4 is splendid

no offense but the new Dante looks like a drug addict

tkin

Back to school!!
he is fan :wub: of Nero...I've never seen any other avatar of him :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

u must play it man..u will miss the gem of Capcom & DMC series..don't u wanna see Trish in it & the other girl (I forgot her name)

That explains the limbo ;)

This is the first thing that came to mind when I saw limbo :p

cyborg47

Technomancer

That's the point of the story, you'll probably understand why by the middle of it. At least they have a good reason why he looks the way he looks rather than randomly looking handsome just to be cool :p

tkin

Back to school!!
That's the point of the story, you'll probably understand why by the middle of it. At least they have a good reason why he looks the way he looks rather than randomly looking handsome just to be cool :p
Sparda reborn :p :p

Top Bottom