DmC: Devil May Cry discussion

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: DMC (2012): Devil May Cry discussion

Play the game mate. :) It will spoil the fun if you know everything without playing.
Have you played DmC yet buddy? If not, then you are missing the most polished form of the game ever made.
The lesser enemes are meticulously done and they are formidable sometimes in difficulties like "Son Of Sparda".
The bosses are not so except one.
Older dmc titles had great boss fights especially dmc 3. If you compare old vergil's judgement cut with this one, its like comparing apples to oranges.
But i've heard it will get similar in the dlc as well as future releases.

Not yet. Downloading. ;)

abhidev

Human Spambot

Play the game mate. :) It will spoil the fun if you know everything without playing.

I will now....had kept it on hold...coz i loved the game so much that i didn't wanted it get finished so soon :D

tkin

Back to school!!

u have to see the DmC anime episodes (12) and read DMC 3 story to get clear idea about virgil

& what is the actual meaning of Devil May Cry :-D
Someone didn't listen very well to the cutscene dialogues in DMC 3 :rolleyes:

ratzee199

Journeyman

gonna switch to a gamepad....implementing proper combos using a mouse and keyboard is very very lame idea....

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD

Beat the game. Was a bit confused in the final boss battle. Dude kept regenerating health and was taking no damage -_- FInally figured I have to turn to devil mode to inflict damage at that time . :D
Hell of a fun game. Great start to 2013 with this one :D

ratul

█████████████████

Beat the game. Was a bit confused in the final boss battle. Dude kept regenerating health and was taking no damage -_- FInally figured I have to turn to devil mode to inflict damage at that time . :D
Hell of a fun game. Great start to 2013 with this one :D

and i regret it starting in Devil Hunter mode, mundus and vergil were too easy, beat them first time without having my health <50%.. :(
i miss DMC3's vergil boss, that was darn hard one, btw, apart from boss battles, game was good.. :)
So anyone who is starting this game, i'd suggest to atleast start from Nephilim difficulty, other two are darn easy... :p

You can but it would be hard. Its best to switch to controller anyway. :)

i finished with k/m combo and you are right, combos are not meant with k/m in this game, i was able to pull out some in DMC3 & 4, but with the mouse in this game, it's just not good enough.. :(

ratzee199

Journeyman

havin fun .... trying to complete the game 100%...but ...
anyways...will play it again after I finish the first run...also I guess there are certain doors/puzzles...you cannot open/solve still you'll get the particular key/power...
I am enjoyin it....first BINARY DOMAIN and now this one...2013 started with a BANG...

gameranand

Living to Play

havin fun .... trying to complete the game 100%...but ...
anyways...will play it again after I finish the first run...also I guess there are certain doors/puzzles...you cannot open/solve still you'll get the particular key/power...
I am enjoyin it....first BINARY DOMAIN and now this one...2013 started with a BANG...

You guessed it right. This is not new and is implemented in games for quite long time. :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Completed the game in "Son Of Sparda" mode. Its challenging with new waves of enemies. Lesser enemies block and deflect dante's attack while higher demons make an appearance early and grow in numbers as the game progresses. Must say, my skills have improved greatly. Like i said, the keyboard+mouse controls are perfectly executed in this game.

Now get ready for a DLC called "Vergil's Downfall".Its going to offer 5-6 hrs of gameplay starring vergil. He's strikingly different from dante. It picks up where DmC ended.
This will decide vergil's change in attitude and how he'll be portrayed in later DmC titles.

Playing DmC: Vergil's Downfall - IGN

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Now get ready for a DLC called "Vergil's Downfall".Its going to offer 5-6 hrs of gameplay starring vergil. He's strikingly different from dante. It picks up where DmC ended.
This will decide vergil's change in attitude and how he'll be portrayed in later DmC titles.

5~6hrs is simply awesome

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Completed the game in "Son Of Sparda" mode. Its challenging with new waves of enemies. Lesser enemies block and deflect dante's attack while higher demons make an appearance early and grow in numbers as the game progresses. Must say, my skills have improved greatly. Like i said, the keyboard+mouse controls are perfectly executed in this game.

I dont think they have announced the dlc for pc yet?

gameranand

Living to Play

Awesome game. Played for like an hour and man combos are simply awesome and easy to perform and so many combos and I can switch to them in a fly. Performing combos has never been easier. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah......The game is both easy and challenging....finding everything on the map is quite hard and I am mostly unable to do it which means I'll play this game again and again.

Top Bottom