dll missing problems........

Ravii

Broken In
hello friends, i have a insipiron 15r special edition, i recently updated my OS to windows 8 initially it was fine soon i find problems while installing games and few softwares. I always find probelms of missing .dll files in the system when i'm tried to find solutions i endup finding only few problems only associated dealing with only that particular problem of missing .dll files. please help me to solve all the .dll problems in my system.

OP
R

Ravii

Broken In
@101 i thought of that and i reinstalled all my driver softwares again but still i'm messedup

@praythu i appreciate yo trying to help my, but please be more breif in your answer.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Don't download random dll's of the internet. Google the name of the missing dll. This will give you the name of the package that is missing. Like vcredist etc

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
just do one thing : Download and install all the redistributable VC package strating from 2005 from MS's website - if you are on 64 bit OS install both 64 bit and 32 bit version, dot net framework 3.5 SP1 pack, physx and DirectX - I still have not faced any missing dll issue on win 8.

Top Bottom