Display Problems with my PS2 !!

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Just i bought a second hand modded PS2 console from OLX

But i am having display problems while playing games on my TV
display is showing blueish, violet colour for games.

My TV is 25" videocon bazooka and in A/V mode it has two options for video (AUTO and NTSC 358). I tried both of them but i am still not able to rectify the display issue....

Please help me...

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
Similar issue happened with my modded ps2 slim when i hooked it up to my tv tuner (it worked fine with TV)

Go to the BIOS of modchip (cant recall but i think u have to hold select or R1+L1)

There will be some color correction options. Disable them and see if it works
Also, see if you can find region settings and set it to PAL if its showing NTSC/NTSC-J (assuming u have a pal ps2/TV)

Edit: you have to hold triangle+circle while ps2 is booting to enter bios of matrix infinity modchip

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
My nearest emart4u selling at Rs 5k, dunno about online price, search around.. a year back official price was around 5.5k, now it must have dropped

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Similar issue happened with my modded ps2 slim when i hooked it up to my tv tuner (it worked fine with TV)

Go to the BIOS of modchip (cant recall but i think u have to hold select or R1+L1)

Also, see if you can find region settings and set it to PAL if its showing NTSC/NTSC-J (assuming u have a pal ps2/TV)

Edit: you have to hold triangle+circle while ps2 is booting to enter bios of matrix infinity modchip

Thanks for the info..

I will try..

- - - Updated - - -

are you kidding, a new one costs that much right now

Really?

I got modded ps2 with 2 remote. And 50 games CDs. @4500rs

What's the cost for modding ps2?

Last edited:
OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer

I can't enter in bios of matrix/ infinity modchip...

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
If its a modchip, then when a game starts at the playstation 2 logo, you will see the name of the mdchip

no name of modchip on PS2 LOGO...

i just test PS2 on my friend new LG LCD TV. its working.... perfect colour....

but its not work on my old videocon bazooka TV (purple gray colour)

Top Bottom