Discuss (xperia vs e90 vs n96 vs n85 vs c905 vs w902)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97675&page=2

dunno where come hitboxx came and close the thread we were eating pop-corns and enjoying the fight

gr.. hitboxx don't close it

last reply to that thread was this

by dreamcatcher

yea, right. SE has a series of phones coming up. Namely, the walkman flagship W902, mid ends like the W595 and the G705 to supplement the x1 and the C905. So please leave yourstupid marketing comments somewhere else.

About What the CEO said, he never generally mentioned that they are going to break on anything. Its just media hype. "joint venture would have to find its own solution " doesnt mean they are about break up or anything. He just made a passing remark and it was blown out of proportions.
Continue....

Last edited by a moderator:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Re: continue here ( fight xperia vs e90 vs n96 vs n85 vs c905 vs w902 etc ).........

Don't worry this will be closed too :razz:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Re: continue here ( fight xperia vs e90 vs n96 vs n85 vs c905 vs w902 etc ).........

u forgot iPhone

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero

Now what do I make of this? I think you must have surely known what was that thread's topic and what were the discussions going on there, with or without popcorn, hence the closure.

I don't actually see any reasons for doing it here, but I am apprehensive about how many will participate here with a title like that. In any case I will surely keep my eyes out for any more popcorn.

On the contrary, I have changed the title to something more appropriate.

Last edited:
OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

Have you guys gone mad?

you asked me for a flaming thread and forgotten so early lol

////////////////////////////////////

lol for your knowledge 5310 is the largest selling music phone :p just read on gsmarena haha nokia launches one which beats many ericsson's ......... :lol:

and just check out K800I and K790I popularity on MOBILE9 .COM lol they both combined can't beat N73 haha lol

okk..lemme start...

X1>>>>>>>>>>>E90>N96>N85

:D

daydreamer :D

Last edited:

MasterMinds

hell boy

lol for your knowledge 5310 is the largest selling music phone :p
dude why to go check the popularity of some phone on some site!!!
and it is shocking that 5310 is so popular!!!!:confused:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Well regarding X1 - It is the baap of all Nokia business phones. Enough said. The only major downpoint which I can see is a 3.2mp camera while comparing with the N96 which got 5mp camera. But still, people may choose it over N96 because of the Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Touchscreen, 384MB RAM, 528Mhz processor, full QWERTY keypad and don't forget, it also has the 3.5mm jack.

And those, who want to buy the N96, will be tempted to buy the N85 as N85 is virtually the N96 and will come at a much lower price.

While comparing C905 and N85, both have nearly the same specifications. The only major difference which I can see is Symbian and the 8.1mp camera. One got Symbian, the other has the camera. People who need an excellent 8.1mp true-camera phone and don't exactly require the Smartphone features, will surely go for C905 and those who want a Smartphone and can suffice with 5mp camera, will get the N85.

And yeah, believe me, an average customer who got $$$ doesn't actually bother comparing the phone which he wants to buy with other phones available in the category. Those who bother will definitely make the wise and the correct choice for themselves considering their respective requirements. We're fighting over no reason.

I don't see any point in arguing over this issue. Crap thread. And heck, why the fu(k are we comparing phones which fall in different price groups?? If you actualy mean NOKIA vs SE, then we probably got a thread in the Fight Club section. Continue there......:/

E90 is already history I believe, W902 doesn't actually fall in the group of N85 & C905, then we have Xperia & N96 which are 2 completely different phones intended towards 2 different types of public (atleast I believe this). No point in arguing over this issue I say. :| And in the end, I believe we'll not actually be arguing over the features of the phone, we'll be comparing both the companies. :|

You guys should not forget, each and every phone sells. Probably, one person in every 10 people, thinks a lot before buying a phone. Others buy just like that.

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq

and just check out K800I and K790I popularity on MOBILE9 .COM lol they both combined can't beat N73 haha lol

daydreamer :D

yup the K790i is a crappy fone.4 nothin it costs 10k.the N73 ME is a lot better.i'm saying this cuz i've used a N73 ME b4 and currently usin a K790i.

1 more thing, i like the music quality of my 5320 and i think its better than the any SE walkman fones in that budget.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
LOLz... It feels kinda odd comparing Xperia to N96 and the likes; and lolz, we have C905 also. :lol:
I mean, lets take Xperia and N96.
How can one compare when one is touchscreen, other isnt? One is windows mobile, other is symbian... And here, there are comparisions between OS and non-OS ones as well; or so the thread title says.. :confused:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

yup the K790i is a crappy fone.4 nothin it costs 10k.the N73 ME is a lot better.i'm saying this cuz i've used a N73 ME b4 and currently usin a K790i.

1 more thing, i like the music quality of my 5320 and i think its better than the any SE walkman fones in that budget.

Yea right..show me a phone that provides an awesome 3.2 mp phone with xenon flash at a price of 10k?? ..dunno where you live but its 8.5k in kolkata..
Just mod your k790 a bit and you have the best sounding phone in the market, haer it to believe it.

The XPERIA is the snappiest phone in the market as yet. Manu people are using it without any complaints.Nokia doesnt have any phone to counter the XPERIA in any way possible.And for the price range, the C905 is gonna rock bigtime.Also theres the W902 and the G705 and the W595 on its way...

SE will be concentrating more on the mid market now with new 3.2 mp and 5 mp phones with gps and xenon now...PRoject Capuchin has a whole lot into it that meets the eye.Look for new improvements in thsi genre. SE is also coming up with ultra high end phones in the near future with the Symbiamn foundation and WM.

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

Yea right..show me a phone that provides an awesome 3.2 mp phone with xenon flash at a price of 10k?? ..dunno where you live but its 8.5k in kolkata..

yea yea just include camera a xenon and ask for 9k ( it is priced at that price in reputed stores )

Just mod your k790 a bit and you have the best sounding phone in the market, haer it to believe it.
every one don't buy W902 and buy K790I the best music phone :lol:

( just don't talk about modding and patching if i will start posting applications of symbian for other task which SE phones can't even think off then you will find yourself no where)

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Sure....show me how to incoporate flash themes into symbian phones, change the acoustic drivers, change cam drivers,etc etc..shut up on things you dont know..

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
just have a look around install flash lite find some flash themes like the XP one or VISTA one and install :D
And what about changing Acoustic and Camera drivers?.......:lol: And yeah, Flash Lite will make the already laggy Symbian lag more. :lol:

And BTW I'm sure that some people still don't know about this feature of HPM-70 and other high end solutions available from SE.: *www.sonyericsson.com/cws/file/1.355293.1206438421/swap_your_headphones_prodsnippet.jpg You can even use your EP-630 because it also gives you the 3.5mm jack.

yup the K790i is a crappy fone.4 nothin it costs 10k.the N73 ME is a lot better.i'm saying this cuz i've used a N73 ME b4 and currently usin a K790i
Yeah, thats why I've seen everyone in the Mobile Monsters section of the ThinkDigit forum, suggesting K790i for an under 10K budget. :lol:

yea yea just include camera a xenon and ask for 9k ( it is priced at that price in reputed stores )
Yup, Tell me any Nokia with the best 3.2mp camera + AutoFocus + Xenon flash in 9K.......:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom