Disable yahoo mail account

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
goto yahoo.com >>> help >>> and search for delete account ...

u will be able to delete your account there

and then after 60-120 days u can re-register for a new .com account ...

u cannot directly change to .com frm .co.in

V

vishal_bhatia87

You can set a message for your senders in vacation response option that your mail address is changed. Their is no need of deleting your previous account. Just create new one.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
vishal_bhatia87 said:
You can set a message for your senders in vacation response option that your mail address is changed. Their is no need of deleting your previous account. Just create new one.

nice tip but maybe he wants the same id in yahoo.com instead of yahoo.cn .. that he will be able to do only if he deletes this account and registers again before anybody else.

iinfi

mekalodu
after u delete UR account no one including U will be able to register with the same user name till 60-120 days ....

be it .com or .co.cn

OP
A

anitxp

Right off the assembly line
thank u for the replies..

THANK U ALL WHO HAVE RESPND TO MU QUERY .YES , mohit U HAVE GUESSED IT WRIGHT, I WANT MY USER NAME TOBE INTACT.I WANT IT TO..
anit_cts@yahoo.com.
THANK U iinfi FOR HELPING ME DELETING MY ACCOUNT.. :D :D :D

whim_gen

Journeyman
@achako and to all moderators
Oopsie!!!
There has been an error.I wanted to quote achako but since it is 1:25 AM in the morn today and i am bac after studyin math,i accidentally hit the report to the moderator button.
Extremely sorry achako.
All i wanted to say was since anit's id is .cn i think someof the things in his mails will be in chinese if im not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom