Dirt 3 Discussion Thread

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got the cabby and it is my priority now. My PC is due for a Windows reinstall so just delaying installing Dirt 3. Coz once I do, I don't want to distracted by stupid Windows annoyances. ;)

My bad luck, but I have to wait a bit more. :(

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Skud said:
My bad luck, but I have to wait a bit more.
Yeah real bad luck. :))

Fellas let this is the mother of all the racing wheels. Dirt 3 official racing seat costing £489 add Logitech G27 to that for full experience of rally racing and cost goes to £839 (£709 online).
*images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/3/6/4/0/7/3/ss_preview_dietro.jpg.jpg
Source

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
I wanna :(. Someone rich please adopt me.
You crazy. :)):)) and you gonna leave your dear parents for that. :D:D
NVIDIAGeek said:
That's bollocks. Ever sat in one of 'em? If you did, you'd know that you don't have it. A chair and wheel stuck onto your desk is much better.
Yeah sat but in a store and that was nothing like it but still that was much better than my normal chair and table. :)):)) And yeah that was too comfy for me. :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If its not that good than adoption plan cancelled. Parents, in-laws, teachers, office bosses - enough guardian for one life. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Can I play on-line if I have a genuine CD-key but am using a No-DVD patch? I hate putting DVD in drive in order to play.

What about the PC?
Huh? Most modern games come with online activation, you probably don't need it, anyway the buyers can tell.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
The game ran awesomely on my system. Wasn't expecting that. But on intermediate difficulty I am winning all the races. Will try difficult next time. Guys heres a tip: reduce the height of the suspension in all your cars to drastically improve handling.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
The game ran awesomely on my system. Wasn't expecting that. But on intermediate difficulty I am winning all the races. Will try difficult next time. Guys heres a tip: reduce the height of the suspension in all your cars to drastically improve handling.
Glad to hear it. And hey thanks for the tip as I was facing real hard time to win the races as I am a froob in racing games but I still love em. :p

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
thanks for the tip! it definitely improves handling.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
One more trick I discovered is that manual transmission makes Gymkhana a lot easier. I found it useful in races too.

ajai5777

Youngling
There is a major bug in Dirt3.USB keyboards or wireless keyboard users are getting ingame keyboard freeze so the cars take unwanted turns during the races.But there is no problem with PS2 keyboards.codemasters are yet to resolve this issue.Even the first update didnt fix it.

Top Bottom