DIGITians UNITE - We want OLD FORUM BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
hey comp@ddict, on the day when this forum will become normal, the sky will fall down for sure...something like "The Judgment Day" will happen here on earth!!! :D

so there is no use in starting threads like this, nothing is gonna happen here...the admins are doing wat ever they want, whether the members like it or not...they will implement and remove wat ever they want. The suggestions and those poll taking stuffs the last time the admins told us was just some formality...they are on their own ways.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Battle for Lalgarh :D

Life ain't Linux! :D
and Life ain't Football either :) why are you dragging Linux into it?
I find no problem with this forum's speed at all using old themes.
Isnt there any option in vbulletin for different themes options?
I still fail to understand the REAL problem of this forum's achilles heal. Arent there some ready-made templates for managing the forum as i read so many easy-to-maintain-forums template from vbulletin or am I fooling around?

@op: Why not shout "We Want Old Members Back!!!" who have migrated to other sites and do create a new thread on TE.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
and Life ain't Football either :) why are you dragging Linux into it?

You mentioned choices, so the first thing that popped up in my head was 'Linux'. :D

And I would have believed you (that life ain't football) if I had not scored so many own-goals already. :D

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
hey comp@ddict, on the day when this forum will become normal, the sky will fall down for sure...something like "The Judgment Day" will happen here on earth!!! :D

so there is no use in starting threads like this, nothing is gonna happen here...the admins are doing wat ever they want, whether the members like it or not...they will implement and remove wat ever they want. The suggestions and those poll taking stuffs the last time the admins told us was just some formality...they are on their own ways.
Man if u don't want the old theme then stay off, please don't DISCOURAGE OTHERS!
I don't mean to be rude, trust me!

Aspire

Padawan
The new theme is sleek but the old one was better as in the case of spiderman!
:lol:
Red costume was better than black even though black was cooler.

*www.thinkdigit.com/images/logo1.jpg
*www.techzoomin.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/top-technology-magazine-computer-magazines-popular-monthly-magazine-e28093-think-digit-200x300.png

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3179/2557242377_e9f6e51cdf.jpg?v=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom