DIGIT REVIEWS ON HARDWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
liquid_nitrogen88

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
DVD come on its not as common as u think it is there are lots of pcs arnd infact you will agree that there are still pcs in your frnds place or even in office where the CD rom rules !!! i predict that it wll be trend next year or so but look at the current situation only 20% might be havig that at both their office and home !!
thats true....but they r setting a trend here....
infact i bought a DVD ROM only wen digit started givin away DVDs...n many of my friends too......
so digit inspired many users to buy a DVD ROM n even the offer(to upgrade) was to complement it.......
they dint want 2 wait till all the readers were havin the DVD ROM n craving for DVDs....they were inspiring readers to accept the trend instead.
thats a nice thing to do no?

hey they got a gal vs guy contest going on showing who is dumb!!! come on rather than wasting time and space on that they could have spend some times on the tips and tricks coloums!!
thats well said pal...i think thats the worst part in the mag...so stupid...so unnecessary....utter waste of space n time :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

supersaiyan

In the zone
i can't believe i paid 1000 bucks for this month's useless issue. first of all i totally agree with all the ppl here. digit, its high time u made a gfx card or a processor review. also the b list is no more there in the mag. i think digit ppl think that only rich guys read their magazine. for this time's zero1 awards i give em a big zero. no gfx card, no processor, no peripherals, cabinets and the other left out things. too many ads too. dvd content was useless except for the mgs and halo 2 videos and firefox. i think digit ppl want to emphasize more on the corporate sector then we ppl. i haven't yet read chip but will surely do it . if i find it good i will subscribe to it.last but not the least, gender benders. we study abt gender inequity and gender empowerment. but here's digit doing the opposite. digit's new year resolution should be to provide better content and less ads. DIGIT BEWARE!

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
Hey Seriouly Maann :evil:

I hope this thread gets

longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n
longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n

longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n

longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n

longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n

longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n

longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n

longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n

longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n

longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
n

just to show DIGIT that they better have Processor, GFX, Sound Card n Mobo reviews fast, im a subscriber from 4 yrs, Their H/W reviews r going from BAD to WORSE!!! There is a major shift in the Processor, Mobo, Sound card & Graphics card technologies n market n they give reviews on the most stupidest things with alarming regularity leaving the MAJOR FOUR out for a long time.

And Guess what, I actually got my DIGIT Dec issue on 17th this month owing to their lateness n courier screw ups, but even then i wud not have got it b4 8th. N when i called up their office, they said its a special issue thus the delay, seriously man, i dont know what was so special about it for a delay so long, Just giving a dumb brittanica CD which no one wanted(Ppl search the net for stuff, not Brittanica CDs)

H/W reviews of DIGIT are important cos they give a picture of the H/W market scene in India n a idea of what stuff u get n their approx. prices.
We can n most of us do refer to H/W reviews on the net, but thats for detailed tech aspects, for an Indian Market Prospective reviews in Indian Mags. serve the purpose!!! :evil:

HEY, DIGITSTERs, DID U GET THIS POINT!!!

OP
liquid_nitrogen88

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
H/W reviews of DIGIT are important cos they give a picture of the H/W market scene in India n a idea of what stuff u get n their approx. prices.We can n most of us do refer to H/W reviews on the net, but thats for detailed tech aspects, for an Indian Market Prospective reviews in Indian Mags. serve the purpose!!!
Thats true yaar.....
with digit reviews,it was easier 2 zero in on the best product for us.Then we can search for the details of that in net....
now we hav 2 start from the scratch from the net.....n u kno how tedious a process that can turn out to be.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom