Digit Regular Issues @ Rs.200/- each month, from July 2013 onwards

Will you continue to buy Digit @ Rs.200/- each month?

• I will buy it at whatever price

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I buy selected/Special Issues Only

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • I buy all issues now but I will stop buying all issues and go for selected issues

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I will stop buying it totally

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I was thinking of getting back into buying this magazine, but now I wont.

As it is print media is always carrying information from the past month. I don't blame them because it is a limitation of the format, but I would think about my wallet first. After 2 months I won't be able to purchase them anyway so...

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
I was thinking of getting back into buying this magazine, but now I wont.

As it is print media is always carrying information from the past month. I don't blame them because it is a limitation of the format, but I would think about my wallet first. After 2 months I won't be able to purchase them anyway so...

I sold out 150 KGs of old magazines last year (collection of more than 15 years) to make space at home. As these magazines are of no use after one month, I stopped buying it since the past one year. Bought the special issue in June and got all old issues in PDF. I am happy with it.

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
a little bit off topic, but is it legal to ask if anyone could upload the past pdfs of digit/ fasttrack. I too have about 2 quintals of past issues of digit mags i plan to burn in a dark winter morning, and for an odd reason, digit has stopped appearing in my local area.

Gollum

Collector
I selected the last option as I have stopped buying digit a looooooooong time ago. I used it when I did not have internet. No need for magazines when you have internet.

ashs1

Padawan
as of now, i am still buying the books from stands, but Rs. 200 each month ?? a little too much for me. :(
Might subscribe to the Only Magazine option in the future..i hardly use those dvds :/

Nerevarine

Incarnate
a little bit off topic, but is it legal to ask if anyone could upload the past pdfs of digit/ fasttrack. I too have about 2 quintals of past issues of digit mags i plan to burn in a dark winter morning, and for an odd reason, digit has stopped appearing in my local area.
*cough* magazine3k *cough*

hotshot05

I luv Digit
You can take a digital subscription of Digit at Magzter.

I got a 1 year subscription for around Rs.550(A special offer was going on at that time)
And you have to buy Fast Track separately for Rs.300.

$park

Right off the assembly line
Instead get a subscription from library for a small fee, and read all magazines free of cost. :)

Top Bottom