Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

rembranded

Broken In
1. What do you mean Free Top Row ?? Didn't really get it, do explain and I'll try my best to implement it.

2. Actually Dead Rising 2 is for PC as well, just do a Google search and you'll get it. Also the point to be noted is that this is PC only thread so all games in list are available on PC, I made sure of that.

I meant to type 'freeze' the first row. Somehow the 'ze' got missed :)

I was mistaken about the Dead Rising 2 part. Thanks for setting me right.

Thank you for responding.

D

Deleted member 118788

Please suggest me a game which will be fun to play continuously. Any genre.

gameranand

Living to Play
I meant to type 'freeze' the first row. Somehow the 'ze' got missed :)

I was mistaken about the Dead Rising 2 part. Thanks for setting me right.

Thank you for responding.

Done. Froze the rows in all sheets.
Also replaced Trine and Orcs Must Die with their newer counterparts.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Any new strategy games similar to AoE? By "new" I mean released no more than 5 yrs ago. And has anybody played Divinity: Original Sin yet? If yes, how is it? I'd also like to give it a try if it's worth it. I love RPG's.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=265475]anikkket[/MENTION] - just play Darksiders if you want to practice the xbox controller :D

beingGamer

In the zone
Thanks [MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION], [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] & [MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION] i will try them

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
what about tribes:vengeance,tribes series are the downright most fun i've ever had in a LAN game,so what do you think(would have suggest tribes ascend but sadly i can't run it :( )

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
search for abandonware. There's plenty of sites whic offers emulators and game roms for such type of games. The only thing you need is a extracted bios for different game platforms and even that's not very hard to find. I used to play and enjoy such games. One of my all time favorite is Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

Top Bottom