Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Anyone played/playing Star Wars: The Old Republic? How's it?
Since its by Bioware, so is it similar in gameplay to the ME series?

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Guys please suggest some strategy game that requires little learning. I feel old :( , but don't have the patience to learn a whole skill tree and technology tree and civilization specialty etc . Something like frozen synapse.

kunalht

In the zone
Guys please suggest some strategy game that requires little learning. I feel old :( , but don't have the patience to learn a whole skill tree and technology tree and civilization specialty etc . Something like frozen synapse.

Men of war series
Empire: Total war
Total war series
Wargame series

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Try Company of Heroes . BTW, personally I can never get hold of strategy games - there's just too many controls and things to do :D but once you get a hold of one it's pretty easy to play others like programming ;)

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
^ Thanks Try frozen synapse. Technically its probably more of a tactics game than a strategy game. But its awesome.

I found one game btw - world in conflict- standard camera controls and easy to learn.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks guys .. never heard of frozen synapse before. Will try to give it a go.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, I need some suggestions. I'm need of some fun games, I don't mind the graphics because here, there's HD6450 (lels), actually fun, less demanding games. I need to pass the time here. Now, I'm open to all genres. But it must be intriguing.

I don't even mind if the game's from N64 or PSone or PS2 era. I can do with emulators. I'm desperate.

Guys, I need some suggestions. I'm need of some fun games, I don't mind the graphics because here, there's HD6450 (lels), actually fun, less demanding games. I need to pass the time here. Now, I'm open to all genres. But it must be intriguing.

I don't even mind if the game's from N64 or PSone or PS2 era. I can do with emulators. I'm desperate.

Try some Indie games like super meat boy, fez, minecraft. Check Indie Games thread on digit forum.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Minecraft is brilliant. BRILLIANT. I stopped playing it because it was too addictive.

Flash

Lost in speed
If i want to play the Witcher game, do i have to start from the first one or straightly jump into the Witcher 2?
Will it impact the continuity of storyline as like the Assassin's creed series?

gameranand

Living to Play

1. Limbo
2. Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams
3. Child of Light
4. Beatbuddy
5. Mark on Ninja
6. Brothers

These are very good games. Some are pretty new and darn good games. Do try them and if you want more then see the Indie Game List on First page of this thread. :)

- - - Updated - - -

If i want to play the Witcher game, do i have to start from the first one or straightly jump into the Witcher 2?
Will it impact the continuity of storyline as like the Assassin's creed series?

No it won't.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
1. Limbo
2. Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams
3. Child of Light
4. Beatbuddy
5. Mark on Ninja
6. Brothers

These are very good games. Some are pretty new and darn good games. Do try them and if you want more then see the Indie Game List on First page of this thread. :)

- - - Updated - - -

No it won't.

Thanks. Surprisingly, except for Giana Sisters and Beatbuddy, I've played all those during the drought period (Feb-May). Any other suggestions apart from platformers?

Flash

Lost in speed
Thanks. Surprisingly, except for Giana Sisters and Beatbuddy, I've played all those during the drought period (Feb-May). Any other suggestions apart from platformers?

1.Total overdose (kinda GTA+Max Payne like stunts)
2.The Godfather
3.POP 2008, I guess your GPU will do.
4.Just cause
5.Burnout paradise (not sure)

gameranand

Living to Play

OK

1. Gone Home
2. Cryostatis
3. Torchlight 2
4. Magicka
5. Orcs Must Die series (Both games are very good tower defense games)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
OK

1. Gone Home
2. Cryostatis
3. Torchlight 2
4. Magicka
5. Orcs Must Die series (Both games are very good tower defense games)

Will definitely check out Gone Home. Played Cryostasis, was absolutely great and bit of a mindduck. And will play OMD2 too.

snap

Lurker
How is this game Save 75% on Killing Floor on Steam as it is on sale thinking of purchasing can it be more cheaper? do you guys play it as this is co-op right?

Top Bottom