Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
do a google search with this ' play retro games online using browser ' without quotes :D or here some sites :
Game Oldies | Play retro games online
SNESFUN Retro SNES / Super Nintendo / Super Famicom games online | SNESFUN is a website to play Retro Super Nintendo Games using flash emulator directly in your browser, play snes games online, snes flash emulator, nes games, nintendo games, super ma

Gollum

Collector
do a google search with this ' play retro games online using browser ' without quotes :D or here some sites :
Game Oldies | Play retro games online
SNESFUN Retro SNES / Super Nintendo / Super Famicom games online | SNESFUN is a website to play Retro Super Nintendo Games using flash emulator directly in your browser, play snes games online, snes flash emulator, nes games, nintendo games, super ma

Or you could install an emulator on the PC and play that way.

I did google search , there so many sites....I just wanted to know a trusted and good site. [MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] i just prefer to play them online

gameranand

Living to Play
[MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION]

For Zombie games which are not hard, well I think I can name a few
1. Left 4 Dead Series (Just shoot the hell out of them)
2. Dead Island (But its more of a meele oriented game rather than guns, still fun to play specially in co-op)

In all honesty Zombie games are meant to be played like a survival game and not a shooter game, its meant to be played that way. If you happen to change the mood then Resident Evil Series is easily one of the best Zombie game series out there. Specially RE4, RE5 and now the old games are also getting HD remakes to well worth it. :)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
[MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION]

For Zombie games which are not hard, well I think I can name a few
1. Left 4 Dead Series (Just shoot the hell out of them)
2. Dead Island (But its more of a meele oriented game rather than guns, still fun to play specially in co-op)

In all honesty Zombie games are meant to be played like a survival game and not a shooter game, its meant to be played that way. If you happen to change the mood then Resident Evil Series is easily one of the best Zombie game series out there. Specially RE4, RE5 and now the old games are also getting HD remakes to well worth it. :)

Thank You

gameranand

Living to Play
Mirror's Edge is not running smooth on my PC...my system has specs shown in signature..... playing at 1300*768 high settings.

Well Mirror's Edge was a pretty resource hungry game back then. It didn't ran well on my 5770 as well so I guess its OK. Lower the graphics and some details and that might help you for smoother gameplay. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Made several changes in the main sheets which was long overdue.

1. Added Alien Isolation, Divinity Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity to Must play list.
2. Moved several games to Games You Should play list.

singleindian

Journeyman
GTA 4 had terrible optimization issues with PC but I'll add them. I am not a GTA fan so it didn't occurred to me and no one cared to give any suggestion about this particular game.
U should add GTA - SA to the must play list. To me it was the best with vice city

Top Bottom