Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

gameranand

Living to Play
Dishonored does not look that way coz it is steampunk they chose a certain animation style which masks its bad graphics if you look at anything in the game upclose it will not look very detailed, everyting has a watercolor feel to it.
BTW i have played games older than dishonored such as Batman AA and Witcher 2 both of them looked much better than dishonored IMO

Well you can't really compare these games. I mean Witcher 2 was like a Milestone for many games, its uber sampling is still unmatched. If you compare like this then you can say that any game released after 2007 are crap in terms of Graphics because in 2007 Crysis was released and its visuals still beats most of the games. When you are playing a game then you have to be open minded and not start comparing games to one another. That way you won't be able to enjoy the games at all. :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well you can't really compare these games. I mean Witcher 2 was like a Milestone for many games, its uber sampling is still unmatched. If you compare like this then you can say that any game released after 2007 are crap in terms of Graphics because in 2007 Crysis was released and its visuals still beats most of the games. When you are playing a game then you have to be open minded and not start comparing games to one another. That way you won't be able to enjoy the games at all. :)

can't argue on that but still we compare two games mostly previous and next version ;)

hannibal2469

Journeyman

True...but when i see AAA titles i expect them to be at par with the rest. Anyway i am not criticising dishonored as a game overall, i am just saying that visually it is behind the other AAA titles. On a sidenote though for me graphics are important, they definitely add to the experience, dishonored is overall good but it looses out on the visual aspect(whether it is the art design or the graphics quality).

gameranand

Living to Play
True...but when i see AAA titles i expect them to be at par with the rest. Anyway i am not criticising dishonored as a game overall, i am just saying that visually it is behind the other AAA titles. On a sidenote though for me graphics are important, they definitely add to the experience, dishonored is overall good but it looses out on the visual aspect(whether it is the art design or the graphics quality).

Yeah after all its all about personal choice anyway. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Some of the best RPG games of 2014:

1.Witcher 3,
2.Nuclear Union,
3.Graywalkers Purgatory.

best RPG games of 2013??

i was suggested path of exile, started it, it sucks big time, the character skill tree is nothing but a junkyard, and the upgrade path is so trivial and predictable that if were not for the relics, there would have been no active/passive skills of the character. Also not to mention cheap NPC design and super-crap story, God! is there any good RPG at all after DA and Skyrim ?? the quality of these RPG games are degrading day by day....i could have gone with diablo 3 for sure if it was not so expensive and a hassle :(

gameranand

Living to Play
Its sad that you didn't liked Witcher series much. As for RPG I don't think there are much, I think that I had already you some RPGs and you had already played them.

gameranand

Living to Play
oh i failed to notice the post, sorry, no, i did not, i did not like the game overall. may be because its too old , istarted and uninstalled it, i will start with witcher 2 :)

Yeah do that. There is a video in that game for understanding the past story anyway. W2 is more easy to play than previous game.

ankush28

Bazinga
Any good cheap(or free) FPS game with LAN multiplayer support and low on resources( runs on Intel HD 4000 :( )
Bored from playing CS:GO:D

Top Bottom