Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Okay then i will get COD Ghost as i am having BF3 already installed in my hard drive .
thanks for the info. man. BF4 later for MP when I have Enough cash:-D

abhidev

Human Spambot
played few mins of COD-Ghost...man the cinematic moments are back and are awesome :D ...wonder if it had gfx like BF3/BF4...it would have been the best of all :D

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^ that why i was more inclined toward COD because For SP I prefer COD over BF and for MP nothing can touch BF3,BF4 (i have not tried it though) as my Xbox Will not Support BF4 MP.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^ that why i was more inclined toward COD because For SP I prefer COD over BF and for MP nothing can touch BF3,BF4 (i have not tried it though) as my Xbox Will not Support BF4 MP.

the presentation of the game is really good...gfx are definitely not comparable with the recent titles but aren't too bad either :D

digit1191

In the zone
^ The dog's motion capture is too good. I dropped my jaw actually. It feels like a real dog. It makes you wanna go into the screen and pet it :D

Edit : In BF I feel you never get connected with the characters. They feel so plastic. If you think of MW series you immediately remember Capt. Price. If I think of BF3 .. ummm... Damn cant even remember a single name :D :D

Edit 2 : I still remember my reaction when
you go to rescue a prisoner in MW2, and then you find out that the prisoner is Capt Price. I wanted to shout oh f*** holyshit

hannibal2469

Journeyman
Started and finished burial at sea episode 1, man the graphics of mass effect 1 are really bad no offense to all the fans but i played for an ahour and i cant take it anymore i abandoned it, tried skullgirls but the controls are a bit odd so i got annoyed, anyway gonna wait for ac4 black flag....also does anyone know any game which is like far cry 3 ? open world shooter, outposts, rewarding sidequests etc i heard black flag is a bit like that can anyone confirm it please

gameranand

Living to Play
Started and finished burial at sea episode 1, man the graphics of mass effect 1 are really bad no offense to all the fans but i played for an ahour and i cant take it anymore i abandoned it, tried skullgirls but the controls are a bit odd so i got annoyed, anyway gonna wait for ac4 black flag....also does anyone know any game which is like far cry 3 ? open world shooter, outposts, rewarding sidequests etc i heard black flag is a bit like that can anyone confirm it please

When did you start your gaming Life ??

hannibal2469

Journeyman
@digit1191 It is a short dlc with decent gameplay same as infinite, storywise you should play it gameplaywise as i said it is same as infinite.

@gameranand I used to game when i was a kid but i dint know about the popular games i played aoe, nfs etc but dint know about these games at that time, anyway dint have a great graphics card either, i bought a graphics card recently and i am exploring all other genres and the supposed masterpieces in games. So i did start my gaming life early but due to a bad graphics card and limited knowledge of the good games i never played them as a kid....anyway why do you ask?

gameranand

Living to Play
@digit1191 It is a short dlc with decent gameplay same as infinite, storywise you should play it gameplaywise as i said it is same as infinite.

@gameranand I used to game when i was a kid but i dint know about the popular games i played aoe, nfs etc but dint know about these games at that time, anyway dint have a great graphics card either, i bought a graphics card recently and i am exploring all other genres and the supposed masterpieces in games. So i did start my gaming life early but due to a bad graphics card and limited knowledge of the good games i never played them as a kid....anyway why do you ask?

Because you said that ME graphics are bad which were very good for its time. It was released back in 2007 so you can't expect all eye candy from that game.

hannibal2469

Journeyman
Because you said that ME graphics are bad which were very good for its time. It was released back in 2007 so you can't expect all eye candy from that game.

Oh ok, actually whenever i say bad graphics i almost never refer to how it was when it was released, all i am saying is that having gotten used to good graphics, playing those old games is too difficult for me. I am not criticising the game... just to be clear.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^ The dog's motion capture is too good. I dropped my jaw actually. It feels like a real dog. It makes you wanna go into the screen and pet it :D

Edit : In BF I feel you never get connected with the characters. They feel so plastic. If you think of MW series you immediately remember Capt. Price. If I think of BF3 .. ummm... Damn cant even remember a single name :D :D

Edit 2 : I still remember my reaction when
you go to rescue a prisoner in MW2, and then you find out that the prisoner is Capt Price. I wanted to shout oh f*** holyshit

yea...you can make good use of the dog...also the voice acting is too good :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh ok, actually whenever i say bad graphics i almost never refer to how it was when it was released, all i am saying is that having gotten used to good graphics, playing those old games is too difficult for me. I am not criticising the game... just to be clear.

Yeah I know the feeling. I have too rejected some games due to this very fact but I think I can tolerate much worse Graphics than you because I can play anything in 2000s, its the game in 1990s which are not tolerable for me in Graphics department. Also I kinda wonder why you hated ME graphics too much, did you maxed out all the settings or not because IIRC I played that game 2 months ago and Graphics were not that bad for me.

anaklusmos

Youngling

Try some mods to improve the graphics. I dont know if there are any for ME1, but I remember using mods for ME2, and HOLY S**T they were amazing...... all the textures rendered at near 4k resolutions...

You really should not miss out on the epic journey of ME series

PS: Do those graphics make your head/eyes hurt after some time? If yes, I remember there were tweaking guides on how to reduce that, like turning off Film Grain effect, motion blur, excessive DoF like effects ..... check them out

hannibal2469

Journeyman
will definitely have to check the graphics settings of ME and i am gonna look for some mods for the graphics if anyone knows any please suggest them. Though i have started dishonored...game looks promising so far, but its graphics are bit outdated for a 2012 game

gameranand

Living to Play
will definitely have to check the graphics settings of ME and i am gonna look for some mods for the graphics if anyone knows any please suggest them. Though i have started dishonored...game looks promising so far, but its graphics are bit outdated for a 2012 game

Boy you have some serious issues with your graphics setup in your mind. Dishonored was considered to be one of the good looking games of 2012. Its just that game is styled in Steampunk.

hannibal2469

Journeyman
Boy you have some serious issues with your graphics setup in your mind. Dishonored was considered to be one of the good looking games of 2012. Its just that game is styled in Steampunk.

Dishonored does not look that way coz it is steampunk they chose a certain animation style which masks its bad graphics if you look at anything in the game upclose it will not look very detailed, everyting has a watercolor feel to it.
BTW i have played games older than dishonored such as Batman AA and Witcher 2 both of them looked much better than dishonored IMO

Top Bottom