Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
You mean Indie games. Yes they are plenty, check the first page and see the Indie game list.
If you mean platformer games then
1. Spelunkey
2. Super Meat boy
3. Braid
4. Trine etc.

Thanks :) yah I meant platformer games... in your list, Braid and Trine looks awesome... will try it out :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys is there any game with co operative play and FPS shoooting ? Multiplayer ofc :p

Any good cheap(or free) FPS game with LAN multiplayer support and low on resources( runs on Intel HD 4000 :( )
Bored from playing CS:GO:D

adding to the GA's suggestion ;)

try CoD World at War - there's a lan fix available for it too :D for free stuff try Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory , Warsow.

kunalht

In the zone
Please suggest a good multiplayer and co-op game which i can play with my friends without internet in lan play.
we have played counter strike & age of empires 3,
Suggest any other games specially co-op games & which is Free2play....

gameranand

Living to Play
Please suggest a good multiplayer and co-op game which i can play with my friends without internet in lan play.
we have played counter strike & age of empires 3,
Suggest any other games specially co-op games & which is Free2play....

Well I would have suggested you Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Borderlands and L4D but since you specifically said that it should be F2P then I guess you have less options.
For racing Trackmania would be good option and for FPS Urban Terror.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Guys Suggest me some Good LAN multiplayer games (without internet). Genre is Racing and also any other genre. Also What do i need for LAN gaming with more than 2 apart from LAN cable ?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Okay!!
& can i play DOTA 2 in lan(without internet) ?
& any other that type of games.?

You can create local lobby and play. But you need to login to steam first and launch dota. For that you need internet connection. Also to mention you must have up to date version of the game downloaded.

Top Bottom