Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

gameranand

Living to Play
I haven't played yet but I have heard that game is very good and is nicely implemented on PC also. Not much bugs whatsoever. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
1.How is Far Cry 2?

Far Cry 2 is a pretty good game. The game is in Africa so you'll see less of Green and more of Brown, the fire effects in the game are notable feature of the game and shooting is also very good as usual as other good FPS, although Guns wears down so you have to go to the Storage every now and then to get the new Gun. Game is good and is worth a playthrough. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Suggest me a good RPG game which can kill time, with lots of customization, character cross skilling, feats and big-ass inventory items set graphics does not matter.

gameranand

Living to Play
Suggest me a good RPG game which can kill time, with lots of customization, character cross skilling, feats and big-ass inventory items set graphics does not matter.

1. Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
2. Dragon Age Origins (Squad Combat but damn awesome.......My Favorite RPG)
3. Fallout New Vegas
4. Kingdom of Amalur The Reckoning
5. Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

I am hoping that you haven't played at least on of them or I would have to think more and dig up my Game Setup Folder and Collection. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
1. Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
2. Dragon Age Origins (Squad Combat but damn awesome.......My Favorite RPG)
3. Fallout New Vegas
4. Kingdom of Amalur The Reckoning
5. Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

I am hoping that you haven't played at least on of them or I would have to think more and dig up my Game Setup Folder and Collection. :)

:sigh: all of these are completed, DA origins and II twice each :(

anaklusmos

Youngling
fallout3 i wont as i already have finished NV, torchlight 2 hmm...is there any new release of Titan Quest?

If u like Titan quest and Torchlight, then i must say, Path of Exile is a MUST PLAY. It has the most intricate and satisfying skill customization I have ever seen

Top Bottom