Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Talking about stealth, still miss those Hitman days.... :( wonder if anything recent comes close. Last I heard, Bloodmoney was the final title of that franchise

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think I should not be posting it in here but still playing games in veteran mode makes it difficult to get the "good ending" - observed the same in S-SoC and Metro Last Light. I've played S-SoC and Metro 2033 before with normal difficulty and always got the good ending.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Talking about stealth, still miss those Hitman days.... :( wonder if anything recent comes close. Last I heard, Bloodmoney was the final title of that franchise

well that is one stealth game i played and appreciated thoroughly after Deus EX, and thats the reason i dont play other stealth games, after playing the former two other seem not upto the mark or lack in one section or other...i heard recent Absolution is a good one, not sure about performance.

gameranand

Living to Play
well that is one stealth game i played and appreciated thoroughly after Deus EX, and thats the reason i dont play other stealth games, after playing the former two other seem not upto the mark or lack in one section or other...i heard recent Absolution is a good one, not sure about performance.

Well every Stealth game has its own class TBH. You can't really compare Hitman to any other game, as for me I like Splinter Cell series and specially Chaos Theory.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Well i don't really like stealth games but i bought Splinter Cell Conviction from FK as Blacklist was too expensive.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Game Dev Tycoon by green heart studios.
This game should be added to indie games list.This is great simulation game. It is inspired from popular android/ios game ' game dev story'. It depicts the game world , the process involved in making games, consoles, etc
I would rate it 4.5/5 stars.

gameranand

Living to Play
Game Dev Tycoon by green heart studios.
This game should be added to indie games list.This is great simulation game. It is inspired from popular android/ios game ' game dev story'. It depicts the game world , the process involved in making games, consoles, etc
I would rate it 4.5/5 stars.

Any link for the game would be welcome. :)

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys is MOH:Warfighter a good buy for the discounted price just for the multiplayer ? Anyone played this game ?
Medal of Honor Warfighter (Limited Edition) -: Flipkart.com

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys is MOH:Warfighter a good buy for the discounted price just for the multiplayer ? Anyone played this game ?
Medal of Honor Warfighter (Limited Edition) -: Flipkart.com

Servers would be nearly dead for this game and not many people would be playing it so NO.

UPDATE

Here are the List of Changes I have made in the Sheets

1. Maxpayne to Should Play list
Reason - I had to make space for Castlevania and this game is quite old so I guessed that MP2 is enough to be mentioned in Must Play list. If you disagree then give the alternative game name which should be replaced with reason

2. Added Castlevania Lord of Shadows Ultimate Edition to Must Play list.

3. Added Game Dev Tycoon to Indie game list.
Reason - Game was recommended by one of our member and when I looked into then found out that game is actually very good and could be a great learning experience for the players so added it. If you disagree then I don't care, it ain't gonna go anywhere. :D :cool:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
3. Added Game Dev Tycoon to Indie game list.
Reason - Game was recommended by one of our member and when I looked into then found out that game is actually very good and could be a great learning experience for the players so added it. If you disagree then I don't care, it ain't gonna go anywhere. :D :cool:

:thumbup::thumbup: I'm surprised you haven't heard of this game before.

Vladimir

Broken In
Looking for a game which takes place in post Holocaust.......BUT not RPG and doesn't involve things like trading food & stuff. Any suggestions guys?

Top Bottom