Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

Hrishi

Oh its great. I really liked Tag Team ladder in which I can play with one of my friends on the same team. :)

That's gonna be awesome Co-Op for me this weekend then. I have played SFXTekken in that way but Its kind of difficult to play co-op because its sort of 2.5d game , so second player is not much visible.
I am going to play them on 40" Screen. So gonna be fun. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
That's gonna be awesome Co-Op for me this weekend then. I have played SFXTekken in that way but Its kind of difficult to play co-op because its sort of 2.5d game , so second player is not much visible.
I am going to play them on 40" Screen. So gonna be fun. :)

Oh boy....24" is more than enough for me. Anyway enjoy. :)

@ Zangestu

OK one final time I am asking. Do you want Castlevania to be added in 100 must play list or Should Play list. Now I am asking because you praised this game and gave it a 10/10 which is rare, also there are many games in 100 Must lay list which are part of a series. Also there is one game from 1999 which I think can be removed from there and added in Should Play list because 1.5 decade old game would not be played by many people. So WHAT SAY YOU ??

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@ Zangestu
OK one final time I am asking. Do you want Castlevania to be added in 100 must play list or Should Play list. Now I am asking because you praised this game and gave it a 10/10 which is rare, also there are many games in 100 Must lay list which are part of a series. Also there is one game from 1999 which I think can be removed from there and added in Should Play list because 1.5 decade old game would not be played by many people. So WHAT SAY YOU ??
u scared me...add it to must play list (coz its the rare Castlevania for PC ;) )
actually its 9 + 1 (pt for epilogue scene)

Thanks .
I have Street Fighter X Tekken , so would like to know how different is the SSF IV/SF IV from it ??
SSF IV has many new characters & extra moves list

SSF IV is better to opt than SF IV for playing

Flash

Lost in speed
How is the game "Dishonored" ? what category of gameplay it offers?

Mainly on First-person, Stealth. The actions (in the game, it will called as CHOAS) you make during the gameplay, decides the ending.. The more chaos, the more bad ending.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
How is Deus Ex Human Revolution and Metro Last Light ?

Doesn't Metro Last Light resemble S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl ?

Been ages since I gamed, but Deus is a disappointment as I was expecting a PC release :|

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
How is Deus Ex Human Revolution and Metro Last Light ?

Doesn't Metro Last Light resemble S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl ?

Been ages since I gamed, but Deus is a disappointment as I was expecting a PC release :|

Would you please remove those links to Skidrow site. Piracy talk not allowed here.

Now coming to the point, both are great games and are worth play for sure.
As for resemblance they might look similar but they very different.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Deus Ex is an excellent...the best thing is there are N no of ways to complete a mission

@Gearbox: u also remove the NAME from post#211 :-x

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Mr.Kickass - S-SoC and Metro 2033 are very different IMO .. the environment of Metro 2033 is way more scarier and the gameplay time is just too short ;)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ please tell me what S-SoC is now ... :'( and disappointed to know dishonored is a stealth game, i really stay away from stealth games... i know there are tons of good stealth games but it just aint my cup

Top Bottom