Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

gameranand

Living to Play
Different than both of them. You have city, crazy weapons, a gang and you need to wreak havoc and kill other things and all. But don't let the description make an understatement about the game, its very fun to play the game. :)

Aerrow

Journeyman
OK...but is it like GTA or Sleeping Dogs?

Its more like prototype than gta... matrix meets gta.. more or less. Its funny as hell.. just like the previous game.

You can leap as high as 50 to 100 storeys and throw ppl over a kilometer.. absorb powers, mind control.. elemental mastery.. well I guess u get the idea.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I just found Saints Row the third Awesomest of all, the amount of exploding-fun-damage one can inflict to their own twisted mind playing this game is huge, as soon as i get my hands dirty enough on this, i will get the IV, currently stacking up my weapon cache with shark-o-matic shotgun which makes "sharks" pop-out of streets and eat people... Holy Sh...

gameranand

Living to Play
I just found Saints Row the third Awesomest of all, the amount of exploding-fun-damage one can inflict to their own twisted mind playing this game is huge, as soon as i get my hands dirty enough on this, i will get the IV, currently stacking up my weapon cache with shark-o-matic shotgun which makes "sharks" pop-out of streets and eat people... Holy Sh...

Nah don't do that. Enjoy SRTT and then play some other games so that you'll miss SR and then play SR4. Its better this way. :)

Flash

Lost in speed
Its more like prototype than gta... matrix meets gta.. more or less. Its funny as hell.. just like the previous game.

You can leap as high as 50 to 100 storeys and throw ppl over a kilometer.. absorb powers, mind control.. elemental mastery.. well I guess u get the idea.
But not as gory as [PROTOTYPE]

digit1191

In the zone
Walking Dead fans, play 'The Wolf Among Us'. It's too good ! It is more cooler and badass than The Walking Dead

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Need suggestion on RPG with full fledged inventory and skill management and solid story-line, please don't suggest games like Kingdome Amalur and the like...already completed dragon age and skyrim series.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Witcher 2 noted, but i started witcher 1 once, DID NOT like it at all..graphics especially actions of the character looked so primitive, also there was very little scope of char customization.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Witcher 2 noted, but i started witcher 1 once, DID NOT like it at all..graphics especially actions of the character looked so primitive, also there was very little scope of char customization.

Yeah agree with that.But witcher 2 is Amazing.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah agree with that.But witcher 2 is Amazing.

I played Witcher 2 for 2 hours and uninstalled it did not like it.Neither was i a fan of Skyrim.I am more into Jrpg's which not many Indians like.However i am looking to play a good MMorpg so can anyone anyone suggest me a good one which is free2play ?Good graphics,massive world,pvp,interesting story and lore,decent quests and not too much grinding atleast early on until level cap.

gameranand

Living to Play

Witcher 1 was the first game from CDPR and they got that right as well. Sure game have a learning curve but once you get used to it then there is no turning back. There is no morality meter here telling you whats good and bad, none of the characters are in Black and White I mean good or bad. They are all in grey shade, you can choose whatever you want. Sure you don't have much character customization but its not absent either, its very little. Witcher 2 corrects that but still I would recommend anyone to play Witcher 1 as well. :)

Hrishi

I was Looking for Multi player Co-Op/Split Screen games that can be played on the same PC. For instance Games Like "Tekken Street Fighter X" , "FIFA 12" , "PC Blur" , etc.
Preferrably Fighting games likes Tekken or Co-Op games .

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I was Looking for Multi player Co-Op/Split Screen games that can be played on the same PC. For instance Games Like "Tekken Street Fighter X" , "FIFA 12" , "PC Blur" , etc.

Split Second
SF IV
SSF IV

gameranand

Living to Play

1. Split Second
2. Dirt 3
3. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
4. Super Street Fighter 4

Hrishi

Split Second
SF IV
SSF IV

Thanks .
I have Street Fighter X Tekken , so would like to know how different is the SSF IV/SF IV from it ??

1. Split Second
2. Dirt 3
3. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
4. Super Street Fighter 4

Got Mortal Kombat Komplete edition in my archives. I was unaware that it was a local co-op. Will try this weekend. :)

Add BluR and Conflict Denied Ops to the list ;)
Sure.
I have played Blur a lot and it's real fun in split screen mode. Quite awesome in fact.
THough , was looking more towards fighter.

Have considered Splinter Cell conviction in the list too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom