Digit OverCharging

Is Digit OverCharging ??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivs007

Broken In
I think Digit has begun to overcharge now. In December issue all the software that were on CD were also there on DVD. Even if some software on CD were unique, they could have been put in one DVD itself. What was the logic behind giving a CD along with DVD.

OP
R

rajivs007

Broken In
Subscribers who only want CD can subscribe to CD edition only. Those want DVD can subscribe to DVD edition. But CD along with a DVD !!! :eek:

WINDWALKER

Broken In
YEAH I AGREE DIGIT IS OVERCHARGING

SEE THOSE SOFTWARES THAT R ESSENTIAL SHOULD BE ON CD SO THAT EVERY ONE CAN USE THEM
AND WHICH R OF BIG SIZE AND STILL IMP ON DVD
SEE HAVING A DVD WILL SURELY GIVE U A +VE POINT BUT HAVING THINGS COMMON ON DVD AND CD IS OF NO USE
SO JUST ELIMENATE COMMON THINGS THATS IT

vysakh

Padawan
if the magazine contained lesser ads or more contents we are the lucky ones
still i say that digit is not overcharging

imprince

Journeyman
i think they are providing the :D quality :D ... so i think they deserve it .. but i think price is little bit more :wink:

no! i dont think digit is being over-priced. wat we get is an in-depth analyses of whatever is being tested. another thing, digit spreads itself much beyond computing - it focuses on technology! computers being the main part of the technological advancement!!! :)

beaditya

Journeyman
screw overcharging................................but digit is definetly losin its charm!!

look at that dumb special edition last month....................i thought special edition are made special by givin interestin stuff in em !!!!!!!!!!!

i used to be the first person in my locality to get a copy of digit, people used to prefer askin me rather than the store keeper if a new one was available............look at me now!!!!!!!!!...............i did not buy this months digit yet !!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone tell me if its in the stores???

OP
R

rajivs007

Broken In
Rs 150 for an issue in which entire CD replica was there on DVD. CD was of no use for those having DVD drives. They should come out with 2 versions. One with CD & the other with DVD and both should be available on News stand. Also there was nothing special in Special edition for which they charged Rs 150. :evil:

cheetah

In the zone
i don,t agree

Most of the digit subscribers are not regular subscribers.They only buy digit after 3-4 months so there a point in sending the cd because the only digit freaks have bought DVD Drives yet.

Also i think the december edition was the highestt bought issue by irregular buyers becasue of Brittanica Encyclopaedia.

OP
R

rajivs007

Broken In
Every month they are doing the same job that is Benchmarking products nothing else. Entire content is filled up by product comparison. As per their wish they award to whomsoever they want. I am telling a classic case. In one issue Digit said they recommend Apple iPOD. CHIP another competitor recommends another player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom