Votes: 66 25.9%
  • None

Votes: 29 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
hey its diGit really that matters ... chip in comparison with digit caters very less info... i dont like it and otherways chip gives very less softs...

-SUDE

dotcommakers

Journeyman
i would like to quote one thing here ...

first of all i love digit

i wanted to buy a laptop and i read the December issue [yes i think it was dec.] than i googled for review for that model and yes it was the best in that range..

i love reviews published in digit.. .. as far as writers concern digit is hire more writers .. and the ones now .. are also writing great.. page quality is really great..

more ads means magazine is more popular.. they haven't decrease the pages but added more because of ads..

nasa42

Broken In
PC World

Last edited:

avinandan

Broken In
I personally prefer Digit to chip b'coz whatever i know abt tech is because of digit. I agree that digit needs to provide a dual layer DVD in order to be numero uno. Guys how about the mag PC World? they say that they are the no.1 in india. Is it true?

Aberforth

The Internationalist
No. 1 magazine is a very vague term. What No.1 and in what sense? I can say I am No.1 person in India, what would it mean?

By the way I'd rather have Digit with good contents as of now than poor contents but great dual layer DVDs (the cost factor and pricing makes a magazine like that bias somewhere). Digit is best for the articles/contents available, it sounds professional, not like opinions and rants of someone...

avinandan

Broken In
Aberforth said:
No. 1 magazine is a very vague term. What No.1 and in what sense? I can say I am No.1 person in India, what would it mean?

By the way I'd rather have Digit with good contents as of now than poor contents but great dual layer DVDs (the cost factor and pricing makes a magazine like that bias somewhere). Digit is best for the articles/contents available, it sounds professional, not like opinions and rants of someone...
By No.1 They mean no.1 in marketshare. I agree that although PC world and other mags like chip give away dual layer DVDs or good software but Digit stands tall with is Fast Track Series of books

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
Hi guys,i'm senior member of CHIP FORUM("KnowHow" Section). Digit sucks but its forum rocks,Fastrack rocks too!
I like chip for its contents, they r quite ahead in publishing the latest ones.
My favourite section in 01 Forum is "OPEN SOURCE".
Result is both forum gr8.
bye bye

Pathik

Google Bot
atleast for this month
PCWORLD RULEZ>...
jus see the content they r givin out....
all 4 linux lovers n newbies...
n @ digit staff this time i m sure they r takin ideas from this forum....
jus see their dvd contents n check ur request thread....

rajasekharan

Youngling
digit guys need serious doze of wake up calls . . and the rest of mag is doing it :). thank god ,we are having competition . i want to see more such mag coming and giving competition . or you get that lazy feeling :). i buy digit ,chip, pcworld ,Linux for you ,better photography ,asian photography . last two bimonthly or if i see something i really like :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom