Votes: 66 25.9%
  • None

Votes: 29 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
Sheesh yaar, IT ke bhakto mein aisa bhed-bhav? Don't you realise that CHIP and DIGIT are manifestations of the same celestial (and solid-state) entity?

P.S. And how come no one mentions how cool the last two issues of DIGIT have been (content-wise)

And FatBeing: You did not reply before: Did you start publishing those theoretical articles on my 'advice'? And when do I get my cheque?

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
led_shankar said:
And FatBeing: You did not reply before: Did you start publishing those theoretical articles on my 'advice'? And when do I get my cheque?
Remind me again what this was...Which article and what advice?

TechGuru#1

In the zone
nik_for_you said:
here we are !!! aa jao samne ho jaye do do hath ...!!!

hehehhe.........lol*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
Now,only if they provide a screnshot of all sort of such nuisance in their magazine!!!!!,cant stop thinking :lol

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
FatBeing said:
Remind me again what this was...Which article and what advice?

Yaar the articles on DDR RAM and the AI articles. My 'advice' was in the creepily-named 'Do digit sucks' thread (in what was then 'In General', I think)...Though if u have to be reminded, I suppose, you did not follow my lead :p

blackpearl

The Devil
led_shankar said:
Yaar the articles on DDR RAM and the AI articles. My 'advice' was in the creepily-named 'Do digit sucks' thread (in what was then 'In General', I think)...Though if u have to be reminded, I suppose, you did not follow my lead :p

Duh!! What did you think, Digit runs on your advice?

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Actually I remember sniggering at that post because we already had those articles in mind.

Digit - One Step Ahead :p

vaithy

In the zone
Hello,
I am a news stand buyer, and I buy only for the contents, both in Magz and CD,DVD.

Before the entry of PCWORLD I think DIGIT is the best in the DVD+CD contents, but now it appear, PCWORLD may full the rug under the feet of both CHIP AND DIGIT..unless both are awakened to the reality..Most of the contents in the PCWORLD are from its International Edition..So quality wise it stole one mile length ahead of its Indian competition...

But What it lack is.. it has no active forum or it don,t want it start one.. and its reply to their readers quries indicate it arrogance towards its Indian readers.

Also it is not going to maintained the current price of Rs 60/-( from onwards issues)
Vaithy

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
vaithy said:
Hello,

Before the entry of PCWORLD I think DIGIT is the best in the DVD+CD contents, but now it appear, PCWORLD may full the rug under the feet of both CHIP AND DIGIT..unless both are awakened to the reality..Most of the contents in the PCWORLD are from its International Edition..So quality wise it stole one mile length ahead of its Indian competition...

But What it lack is.. it has no active forum.

Also it is not going to maintained the current price of Rs 60/-( from onwards issues)
Vaithy

Yeah.

blackpearl

The Devil
vaithy said:
.Most of the contents in the PCWORLD are from its International Edition..So quality wise it stole one mile length ahead of its Indian competition...

What makes you think every phoren maal is good?

All PCWorld contains is bug-fixes as if that is all we do on our PC. But of course, different people have different choices and requirements.

FatBeing said:
Digit - One Step Ahead :p

Don't go too ahead otherwise one day you will turn your head and find everybody gone. :^)

Btw, what's on Fast Track next month?

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
Yaar...I don't wanna flame, But I can say that PC World (the first issue at least; I did nopt pick up the second) was awful. Not a single article of substance. The only two articles that were reasonably good were the one by the woman about Future-proofing your new PC, and the one by the middle-aged guy about endless Beta phases of MS, Google etc.

@FatBeing: Oh, then I guess you were also delighted when you put Night of The Living Dead. :D

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
i see that many of the guys here r members of both the digit and the chip forum........so they point out the good and bad from both the mags......

DIGIT is the best and we know it's no. 1.......i was a CHIP reader i found it CHEAP:D.....i hav continued reading DIGIT from june 2004 and i find it BEST......ya there r some drawbacks but then NO 1 IS PERFECT.....:)

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
This forum rocks. Digit rocks too. BUT as this thread is not clossed. I hope that this post will not be deleted or edited.

I just want to add that the magazine PC world gives a DL DVD at 60/-. I know that the magazine contents of PC World suck and that they don't give a cd and fast track... still the DL dvd is more than a DVD + CD.

Think about this... You charge twice as much as them and sill you don't give a DL DVD.

And as for this forum..... Only one word is enough....... BEST of the ones I have seen so far.....

PS :- I don't want IP blocking...... I am sorry if you cannot read this or this is too bold... It is true. Sorry for being Harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom