Digit Kolkata meet 2012

red dragon

Master troll
Nope!
Far better than central park crowd.
Trust me! I am an old wise and experienced person regarding these matters;-)

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Re: Idea: Digit Kolkata meet

You made me ROFL!! :p @tenida
*CP= Calcutta Police*
bwaahahahahahaha!

OP
d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Then please decide the final venue & date along with the list of guys who is coming!

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Then please decide the final venue & date along with the list of guys who is coming!

Just wait few days.Let others to respond then we will decide the final venue.Though, I still think Book fair is good place to meet:wink:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Thanks for the invitation through PM ;-) but as nowadays I'm very busy .. I can't participate.

masterkd

Padawan

I'm in
but please try to make it in weekend..most probably i can't make it in weekdays..office timings might conflict!!

Revolution

Wise Old Owl

Book Fair is good for many ppl.
Just enter there sit on the ground at a good place and we can discuss anything.
Though its a nub's suggestion. :p

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl

I'm interested.

Here's a suggestion, use something like Doodle: easy scheduling to organise the meeting. Gives a clearer picture of who all are coming etc.

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze

Thanx for the invitation through PM but as you know I don't live in Kolkata...its hard job to come long way from Asansol, if I could I would surely come but I am a kind of busy right now.

dissel

Cyborg Agent

Thanks for the invitation via PM...It is a great initiative to arrange such event,but can't join here due to lack of present.

I must stand correct....during my stay in this forum the 1st Digit meet by Kolkata user held at the end of 2006 or early 2007 which arranged by "choto cheetah" and some other members (sorry can't remember their name) at Salt Lake City Center,Kolkata.

Anyhow that a long time ago....Feel great that again you guys thought the same and want to arrange such event. Wish you great success.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl

It's true choosing right time and proper place for all is really very tough.....

Top Bottom