Digit Forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazykiller

Banned
Whenever i try to post a reply through the quick reply box, i get the following message

*www3.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/9ec8f1fe265bacd578a8e018d88776465g.jpg

The reply does'nt Get Posted and i need to use the Post Reply button.

Why's this so???
How to solve it???

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ exactly what I was expecting from a naab like you. :| yea yea, we all know who spams the UrT thread with irritating idiotic posts. :|

Even I also like spamming in that thread, but I very well know that no-one gets 'irritated' from my posts. Err, there must be one naab who gets irritated, and that must be you. :|

srry, for fighting with you like a kid, but please bother to use the 'Search' feature of the ThinkDigit forum or visiting the 'Sh!t-Chat' section to know more about the forum condition. :| This is a known bug.

Secondly, you very well know how reluctant I was in kicking/banning the 'irritating trollers' on the servers in which I was an admin/refree. Darn, inspite of warning you a zillion of times, you'll remain the same n00b 'Crazykiller'. :|

PS: I don't have any personal grudges against anyone, but I don't know whether you have against me or not. :| I very well know that I'm hated by many n00bs on many servers for unknown reasons.

Last edited:
@All: Please be warned. Sledging a newbie is against forum rules.
While light humour is OK just for the laughs, making a guy feel unwanted and misleading him is ILLEGAL.

PS: I would have given infractions had I not had lots of spams to delete. Consider yourselves lucky :p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@All: Please be warned. Sledging a newbie is against forum rules.
While light humour is OK just for the laughs, making a guy feel unwanted and misleading him is ILLEGAL.
Well, a few people have made your own thread on UrT, a children's playground...(Go through the previous pages)

I just don't like that, thats why I reacted in this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom