DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron91

In the zone
Damn there r too many common elements in the pic on page 134 and the board game. Can ne1 specify the relation?

Chandrahas007

Broken In
Pls anyone hlp me with the format of the answer for the physics controversial book thingy.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Damn there r too many common elements in the pic on page 134 and the board game. Can ne1 specify the relation?

focus on the main picture!

amraj

way to Future
did any one got the answer for the arcade game. pls help me. I know the answer but how to put it in the url format.

Last edited:

amraj

way to Future
staticsid pls check u r pm again.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Hey ! Like i said in my PM to Rohan just now. You guys have the answer but haven't got the right combination to the url. Here's another hint: Think of the url like you're saying the name casually, without being very specific ;-)

game name is a game name. how can you be casual in writing name in url. I am using the same method of writing the name in url as it was used earlier clues in the leg. then where am i getting wrong.
Did I have to write the name in any other pattern. Pls help. I am working on this since 4 pm. It is wasting my time.

Chandrahas007

Broken In
game name is a game name. how can you be casual in writing name in url. I am using the same method of writing the name in url as it was used earlier clues in the leg. then where am i getting wrong.
Did I have to write the name in any other pattern. Pls help. I am working on this since 4 pm. It is wasting my time.

Me toooooooooo!

amraj

way to Future
hey anybody there with the clue for arcade game url format. No body looks active in this forum at this time.

amraj

way to Future
i think digit is cheating. I know the name of game & I am very much confident about it, but the name is not being accepted in the url format. I have tried all the combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom